unable to install liveries into P3Dv4.5 for the Airbus A319/18 professional

Hi everyone! After having the A319/A318 professional uninstalled for a while, I reinstalled it for a few different flights. I wanted to install a few new liveries, so I downloaded them from the Aerosoft forums. The liveries I used were from here and here (below). I have never had luck with the livery manager, so I use the classic CFG insert. When using the livery manger and selecting the zip files, it can't detect a livery in that file. When putting in the livery like I would with any other addon, the plane shows up in the sim, but when looking at it I get this error: https://gyazo.com/f88106373809ce4eaaa52df478dc00ac . It says "No Preview Available." When spawning the aircraft, the entire cockpit and plane is invisible, with only the engine sounds to be heard. I used to use this method of livery installation before I reinstalled, but now it does not seem to work. Has anyone had a similar issue or knows how to solve it? I have seen countless forum posts that have similar issues, and I have tried their solutions with no success. Thank you for your time, if anything is missing from my explanation please let me know!

-Jackson

and 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry for late answer.

If the livery is a old one (for non pro version) some adaptations are required.

For manual install eventually the model code (in the specific repaint section of the aircraft.cfg) need to be changed and the texture.cfg need to be adapted.

Check the pinned topics.

There are two livery installers avail.

The new livery manager and the original livery manager. 

Archived