We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Connected Flight Deck

Discussions and tutorials about the Connected Flight Deck technology

260 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 27 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. CFD & Weather Settings

• 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Weather radar

• 4 replies
  5. Help!!

• 0 replies

• Can RealLight be disabled or does i have to be uninstalled? I'm afraid I cant run any of the v5 Airbuses without the dreaded DXGI error. I have an 8GB RTX2060 and only rarely get this error with other aircraft.
    • Hi Michael, thank you for clarification. I understand your disappointment. This is really bad news. At some point in the P3Dv5.x lifetime I expect it to stop working. At the moment I have P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5 installed. But in a few months, I will remove my P3Dv4.5 installation because most of the relevant add-ons will be available in P3Dv5 and it doesn't make any sense to me to run two versions of the same simulator in parallel. It costs a lot of disc space and is confusing.   Another classic one that get lost. As a customer I'm disappointed as well. There seems to be no room for any other than mainstream planes like Axxx/Bxxx.   So my investment is lost. This will make all DC8 customers think about twice before buying another plane beside mainstream. This is a great loss for the community and variety. I feel a bit like being kicked ass. Thank you for your money! I'm not responsible for a low number of units being sold. I bought my license, that is all I can do.   What about a payed update? Did you think about that?    
    • Hola, abro el simulador, Prepar3d v5, con un avion del juego y funciona bien, pero cuando elijo el A318 o 319 se apaga el simulador y sale esta pantalla, tanto carga este avion ?? en otras versiones iba bien, aqui parece que la grafica no puede, tengo una GTX 970, hay alguna solución para esto?   Gracias
    • Yeah, I know, you and a lot of other people want direct answers instead of reading th guides and believe me, I do understand!  After all what we want to do is fly, not read, right?  But in my 40+ years in this hobby I've learned the hardway that you save a LOT of time, effort and frustration by reading the documentation so I eventually force myself to do it, too.  Right now (in what VERY little spare time I have) I'm re-learning DCS and related military air operations, etc., and believe me I wish there was a short cut.   I'm familiar with that ISP issue, though you should have mentioned this straight off.  I actually addressed this very issue in one of the Guides I wrote.   First things first, please answer the following questions:   1. What city/state/country do you live and what is the name of your ISP?   2.  What type of router do you both have?  I need to know the manufacturer and the model number, both of which you should find on the side or bottom of your router.   3.  Have you called your ISP and explained which ports  you need opened (forwarded)?  If not, please do so, and here is a list of ports  you'll want to have forwarded:   Software                                        Port                   Protocol Airbus for FSX/P3Dv3                 6881-6882       UDP ActiveSky                                      19284-19285   TCP and UDP (aka "both")     Let me know what your ISP says.      
    • Servus,   eine kurze Frage, es gab ja beim A320X die Möglichkeit die Stimmen (Akzent) einer deutschen Crew einzustellen. Gibt es das beim A320/321 prof auch?   Gruß hpinter