We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Connected Flight Deck

Discussions and tutorials about the Connected Flight Deck technology

259 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 27 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. CFD & Weather Settings

• 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Weather radar

• 4 replies
  5. Help!!

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies

• Sure thing!  See 5 post above yours, or click the link below which will take you to the same post.   Best wishes!    
    • Sure thing.  It's just a few posts above this one in this thread, but you can also click the link below.   Best wishes!    
    • Same issue here with the Lights! I noticed that sometimes i see the lights, dependig on the outside view. Maybe a issue from LM    
    • I have done a new test with the following configuration: Aircraft : A320-214 CFM S Weather : Fair weather Monitor : 1 for VC / 1 for external view Flight : LEZG-LEGE – 250 NM   Traffic :  No traffic Realism : Flight Model = Easy all // Instr&Lights = Pilot control lights/ Indicated Airspeed Crashes&Damage = Ignore crashes & avatar collisions  Engines : Unlimited Fuel Other settings = All unchecked Display : FXAA – ON // AA = 8x // Resolution = 512x512 // VSINC = OFF // Target f/r = 26 fps World : LOD = Medium// Tesellation = LOW // Mesh = 76 m // Texture = 5 m //               Water detail = OFF // Sceenery Complex = Sparse // Vegetation and Building density =               Sparse // Cloud distance & coverage = 60 / LOW Lighting : Landing lights illuminate ground // Shadow quality&distance = LOW / LOW // External vehicle = Cast&Receive     First test = With RealLight activated, after selecting the airplane the message appears “ Your dedicated graphics memory has runo out …… “ and I have had to close the simulator   Second test : No problem and the flight could be completed, but with some horrible graphics.                         Throughout the flight ( SHIFT+Z ) : 25,2 fps & GPU Memory – 2,6/3,4 Gb    During the flight I have been observing the Task Manager and I have made the captures that I attach below. In them, it can be seen that even despite such a low graphic configuration, it practically consumes all of the GPU memory when we use the two monitors, but it seems to me that going from an 88% use of the GPU with two monitors to just 27% with only one monitor is an excessive difference … don´t you think so ??   In any case, I await your opinions and / or instructions for any other test that you need me to do.   NOTE - With your A330 aircraft I have no such problem with my usual settings , everything works correctly   Thank you very much and greetings J J Gómez Prieto IVAO 142928