Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Connected Flight Deck

Discussions and tutorials about the Connected Flight Deck technology

253 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 27 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. CFD & Weather Settings

• 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. FMA Synchronization

• 1 reply
  5. Problem with MCDU

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Steam edition

• 5 replies
    • Hallo Micha   ich selber nutze seit einiger Zeit "Littlenavmap" https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap.html   Das Tool ist kostenlos und erfüllt meine Bedürfnisse bis anhin. Es kann auch über einen zweiten Computer betrieben werden. Verbunden werden die beiden Rechner, also jener wo X-Plane läuft und jener wo Littlenavmap betrieben wird, mittels "Littlenavconnect". Die benötigte Datei wird unabhängig davon bei der Installation erstellt. Die Einrichtung davon ist sehr einfach.   Vorher habe ich eine andere Software benutzt "Plan-G": https://www.tasoftware.co.uk/. Diese Software benutze ich allerdings nicht mehr.   Gruzz Remo
    • Hi,   I have the CTD issue when on the water in P3D and in researching it I saw that the new ASV.dll file fixes it. However, the link at the previous thread is no longer active, so where do I find the new file?   Best regards,   Ken
    • Please try using Shift-L to light up the MCDU, and let us know if that works for you.   Best wishes!    
    • Hello all, I've experienced some issues with the Aerosoft A319-321. The MCDU3 is not giving the full light on the bottom (all lot is grey, the colour is not the same even the boarding/cargo and fuel (all green but some are darker than others), you can click, but it is weird and not feeling good. In the beginning everything was ok, but right now it's not as it was. Also when I resume my flight, or at cold and dark, I get St. Elmos Fire as well, with no single cloud (the metar shows CAVOK). I've reinstalled completely but it's still the same. What should I do? Please check the screenshots. Thank you in advance. Dear, Red
    • Problem solved.  I found the newest version, v2.03, and it contains the Aerosoft/Digital link in Export.  All is good.