Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

298 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. Readme.txt

• 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
  2. Script Files

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Missing file

• 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. Realism poll

• 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. ZK-MGD Kiwi paint

• 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Water Ballast

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. DR400 Shockwaves Lights

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Robin DR-400X and DX10

• 0 replies
  9. ASK 21 WinchX Launch Bouncing

• 0 replies
    • 1k views
  10. shaking

• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Paintkit for ASK21

• 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 0 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• They are working on an update 1.0.6.  We just gotta be patient.  I've been so excited to see how the sim performs now in the CRJ but gotta wait for that update. 
    • I will try to recreate it I’ve been busy traveling and at work and it is on the current nav database I also noticed it started happening after I updated the nav database
    • Hello, I would first like to thank you for your great addon. Today I am flying on P3D4 soon P3D5 and I have "Réunion Island" "Mayote" "Seychelles" and "Mauritus". The details are truly amazing on these islands. This is why I allow myself to ask you if it would be possible to do "New-Calédonia"? Nouméa-La Tontouta international airport, located 50 km north of Nouméa, connects New Caledonia to the main cities it serves: Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, Papeete, Nandi, Wallis and Port-Vila. It is the only French overseas department (with Guyana Felix-Eboué SOCA airport) that I do not own. And for you it would be nice to do. Request (If possible): NWWW Nouméa-La Tontouta or New-Calédonia Island (P3D4/5 and MSFS) Have a good day !
    • Does this cause any performance decrease? I swear after doing this, my performance has dropped a bit. Nothing earth shattering, but I'm limited by mainthread now which wasn't an issue prior.    ****Just to update this, there is definitely a performance decrease when you use this method. I went step-by-step with this and my fps dropped from the 60's down to the 30s/40s with a bunch of mainthread issues. I uninstalled, removed all folders, and reinstalled and my fps are consistently back up in the 60s and 70s. Obviously I don't understand this enough to explain why, but wondering if this can be elaborated on. Of course, after the reinstall I now have the issue I previously had where the speed tape is not working. So I guess I need to wait for an official update. 
    • Aaaaaaahhhhh what back at you.  Please bear in mind that I don't know much about you or your experience - all I have to go on is what you share with me.   Bottom line is if the Captain Sim product works there is no reason the Airbus Professional shouldn't work.  My advice would be to uninstall and reinstall the latest version, insuring computer security is disabled during the installation process and the installer is run as Admin.  After installing the latest version, please start P3D, load the aircraft and then close P3D. Then reboot and run the ASUpdater or Aerosoft One Client (I don't know if the Airbus Professional uses the Aerosoft One Client for updating yet).   Let me know how you make out!