Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here's a link to the Orbx Compatibility forum in case you have other add-ons with conflicts.
  3. Today
  4. Please show us a screenshot of what you see
  5. Hi, I have an odd elevation problem with all aircraft either parked at the Gate or on the tarmac sitting about 3 meters off the ground, everything else seems fine, although there does appear to be building in the distance that is raised off the ground. I have Orbx Global and Vector installed. I've ran the Vector configuration tool and this hasn't made any difference. I'm running Win10 with P3dv4.5. Thanks, Larry
  6. Wolfgang is correct: Deactivate the following files by renaming as below(regardless of the setting in trhe configurator for EDDF) ...\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GES_05_SCENERY\scenery ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF.OFF ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF_CVX.OFF FTX_GES_EDDF_objects.OFF In case you use Orbx products, it is always recommended to check their Compatibility forum.
  7. @shaun Orbx Germany South contains some EDDF files, if I remember right there are three files. Please set all these files to .off instead of .bgl and the mesh failure is away. If you have some other Airports in the southern part of Germany like EDDM or EDNY do the same. Wolfgang
  8. Es ist wieder mal Update-Zeit ... Hallo liebe Aerosoft Freunde. Seit gestern kann man das Mülheim Update mit der Versionsnummer 1.18 von der Bahrometrix Downloadseite herunterladen: Mülheim Ruhr X V1.18 Änderungen - Flughafengebäude mit schneebedeckte Dächer im Wintermonat Januar - Flughafenbefeuerung und 3-D Lichter wieder auf P3Dv4 Variablen umgestellt - Orthophotos zeigen im Wintermonat Januar das Winterluftbild an. Dies entspricht der ORBX Seasons-Einstellung Weitere Infos zum Update kann man im Bahrometrix Support Forum nachlesen: Supportforum Mülheim Ruhr X
  9. Hallo, ab sofort kann das von Othello programmierte Lua Script für meine Flugplätze mit Ziellande Szenerie EDHM, LFKA und EDXO heruntergeladen werden. Das Script erfasst automatisch die Fehlerpunkte beim Ziellanden. Ein Manual ist dabei. Lua Script: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/5227-ziellandung-package-precision-landing-x-plane-11-only/ Kompatible Flugplätze: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145698-meine-flugplätze-updates-hartenholm-st-peter-ording-albertville-jetzt-incl-ziellande-zusätze/ Gruß heinz
  10. Achtung: Aktuelle Version des Ziellande Lua Scripts ist jetzt immer hier zu finden. Inclusive Manual. Bitte keine alten (Beta) Scripts aus diesem Thread mehr verwenden. https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/5227-ziellandung-package-precision-landing-x-plane-11-only/ Gruß Heinz
  11. Hallo ZeeMan90, wunderbar, wie wie du alles auflistest, was richtig wäre. Nimm bitte zur Kenntnis, dass ICH nichts mehr ändere! Wer will, kann diese Änderungen selbst einfügen oder gleich ein neues Tutorial schreiben, wobei ich noch mal darauf hinweisen möchte, dass wir hier nicht Schritt für Schritt alles das, was in der echten A320 zu tun ist, beschreiben wollen, denn wir wollen hier keine Anleitung für Hijacker produzieren. Folglich waren kleine Lapsūs, die in meiner Anleitung vorhanden sind, von mir beabsichtigt und schmälern nicht im geringsten die Funktionen des Fliegers in der Simulation. LG Henning
  12. Version 1.0.

2 downloads

Dies ist ein FlyWithLua Script für die automatische Berechnung der Fehlerpunkte beim Ziellanden. Das Script wurde von Othello (Forum User) in Zusammenarbeit mit Heinz Flichtbeil (passende Airports) programmiert. This is a FlyWithLua Script for the automatically evaluation of the points for the precision landings. The Script is a work of Othello (Forum User) in cooperation with Heinz Flichtbeil (Compatible Airports; Aerosoft Support). More Infos and compatible airfileds with the Forum / mehr Infos und kompatible Flugplätze im Forum: German: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145516-ziellande-szenerie-in-albertville-lfka-stpeter-ording-edxo-und-hartenholm-edhm/ Englisch: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145517-precision-landings-in-albertville-stpeter-ording-and-hartenholm-edhm/ Greets Heinz Flichtbeil 24.6.2019
  13. You're welcome Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  14. On Steam at both sceneries it is mentioned that you need the Steam version of Aerofly. But TBH, as I do not use Aerofly, I have no clue what the difference between the Steam Aerofly and Aerosoft AeroFly version is.
  15. Thanks, Mopperle. I hadn't seen that here before. I had discovered the two sceneries on the Steam site. Now, I just need to check out the Southwestern scenery a little more since I don't see if offered on the Aerosoft site. Jeff
  16. WOW Cant Thank You Enough . Thanks
  17. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  18. I posted recently about fps dropping from 45-50 fps down to 10 fps when undocking any mcdu window. I've just updated my Nvidia driver to 430.86 and there is no fps drop at all now. I was on 419.67. I hope this helps anyone else with the same problem. Chris
  19. I am unaware of any such issue, and our real world Airbus pilots haven't mentioned anything. Hardware inputs to the flight sim can be different from system to system for a great many different reasons. I don't notice anything amiss with a Saitek Yoke, Honeycomb Yoke, or CH Products Fighter Stick.
  20. I'm using the Airbus with the Saitek X55 without any probems. Does only the tthrottle not work or also the rudder? Have you setup the throttle in both configurators for the A31x and A32x? Please show a screenshot of the configurator.
  21. Hi I have the Aerosoft pro 64bit bundle running on p3d 4.5 (O/S is Win 10) I normally fly with the warthog joystick and throttle. After installing the aircraft , I set the configurator to 2 engines and made sure my stick and throttle were fully calibrated . All my other aircraft, including PMDG, A2A and the Majestic Q400 work fine with this setup. When I load up any of the airbus aircraft however I either have no movement at all from the throttles or occasionally it will move slightly then freeze again with no further movement. This is with them set up in the p3d control setup page. I have followed the throttle setup guide and done some googling, however most of the issues are with older versions of the aircraft. I have tried setting them through FSUIPC with the same result. I have also tried with a saitek and ch product throttle quadrant just to confirm it’s not a hardware issue. Is there anything obvious i’m Missing to try and get the throttles working with my hardware? thanks in advance Steve
  22. Reinstalling the erroneous NavdataPro AIRAC as suggested did not resolve the issue?
  23. I made a support ticket as my copy of PFPX stopped working (airports not recognised). However, I've had no response beyond the automated acknowledgement. This is not looking good and also reflects badly on Aerosoft IMO.
  24. Bought the new AAL scenery the other day and looks great! One question though, how do you remove the static aircraft? I have the 'Show static aircraft' option in X-Plane 11 unchecked but I still get the static aircraft models. Since I do all my flying online on VATSIM, I rather not have static aircraft models since that makes it a bit confusing to know what model is an actual online aircraft and what is just a static model that comes with the scenery.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?