All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. And just to be clear, as I said before, I don't want to blow this up and I'm not blaming anyone, especially not AS, I was simply curious if there's a way to alter this. If not, then I will just look the other way ... Seriously, I really enjoy Geneva Pro!
  3. Point taken, but it DOES seem to know where the taxiways are and it has to spawn somewhere. And it's usually pretty reasonable. So somehow this can be defined, because it's not spawning in the middle of a field or on the runway. I get that it does not "know" what a main terminal is, but watching the pax and baggage being hauled over from the GA area just breaks the immersion little...
  4. Not that I'd know of. Heck in some they just spawn on the runway... GSX should seriously think about implementing a function to tell it where to spawn the busses. Shouldn't be too hard I'd guess, they can tell other vehicles where to spawn so why not the busses as well.
  5. Modify your formatting: HOLD ATLN <&Altn4HoldFuel[6]:6> <&Altn4HoldTime[2]:5> The numbers 1 to 4 return the data for the selected alternate which may one though to four.
  6. I understand but the simulator simply does not know what a 'main terminal' is.
  7. Can you show the lighting settings in the sim and can you confirm you have no 3rd party shader that can make things look very different from how the designers seen them?
  8. No they are not missing. They are optional on the real A330 and most airlines do no have them.
  9. Today
  10. Hi everyone, Need help in clarifying the Alternate distance, hold fuel and hold time entry when creating customed OFP using the flight plan format from Jetplan that LAN Airlines uses. According to the latest PFPX flight plan template (ver. 12), if I want to insert an Alternate Hold Fuel, Time (on page 11 of manual), the entry would be AltnXHoldFuel and is says to replace the "x" (although I can't tell if its a capital "x" or lower case) with 1, 2, 3 or 4. However, when I do replace the "x" with a number, say 3, on my OFP in PFPX, it shows the following instead of the alternate hold fuel weight: HOLD ATLN <&ALTN4HOLDFUEL[6]:6> <&ALTN4HOLDTIME[2]:5> where it should read: HOLD ALTN 001200 00.30 Am I doing something wrong?? Not only that, what does 1, 2, 3 or 4 mean??
  11. Might be a GSX-problem - but I never experienced such a problem with GSX. Are you using GSX 2 and is it working like required e.g. the pushback is performed (currently forget the CL). Do you hear the GSX-Groundcrew and their command to release parking brakes? Maybe you should make a new clean GSX installation?
  12. Then I suggest you do a new clean installation and afterwards make the tutorialflight as stated in the documentation. If something is then not working please tell us exactly at which stage it happens and what is not working as required.....
  13. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  14. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  15. View File Royal Air Philippines [RP-C9388] - Airbus A319-132 - IAE Royal Air Philippines [RP-C9388] - Airbus A319-132 - IAE Submitter ItsMeJhayson Submitted 11/22/19 Category Aerosoft A318/A319 professional liveries  
  16. Version 1.0.0

1 download

Royal Air Philippines [RP-C9388] - Airbus A319-132 - IAE
  17. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  18. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  19. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  20. I've uninstalled and reinstalled ... without RAAS Still didn't work. Then discover that the RAAS inscription was still in the dll.xml probably inserted by PMDG which by the way works with their B777 and B744/8 Now the A318/19/20/21 works but unfortunately the RAAS was now also killed for the Boeing family.
  21. You know when you go to buy a new car you pick a model (which has standard inclusions), and then there's an endless list of options that the salesman is trying to push onto you? Premium speakers, heated seats, sports package, etc... ? It's the same when you buy an Airbus
  22. I can confirm same for me using the latest P3D very dark at Geneva. Best, Keith
  23. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  24. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  25. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  26. Hello , I have nearly no Dynamic Lightning on Geneva Airport at night . Here the Screenshot . Thanks Michael
  27. So I followed your directions and after the doors were closed by GSX, the BeforeStart CL did not start and the INFOBAR went away. External Power didnt disconnect because the APU never started and so the pushback proceedure didn't finish. Everything just stopped. Wait! As I was preparing to close P3D i decided I would take the aircraft for a flight anyway, and as soon as I cancelled the GSX pushback the checklist got started again. So perhaps this is a GSX issue instead of a Aerosoft issue? Let me know your thoughts on what I could do next?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?