Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi everyone, I was not able to get a complete/ satisfactory answer on this one searching Google nor Aerosoft forums. Just curious: How do you program your Perf TO Page in the FMC when V1=VR=V2? There are some cases in long runways with high Flex Temps where your get same characteristic velocities. Just curious if you enter the same value in all three speeds or you do something else (VR = V1+1Knt and V2= VR+1 Knt). Thank you. Best!
  3. Das Warten scheint sich zu lohnen: Zitat: Laut AMD kommt der Ryzen 9 3900X mit maximal 105 Watt aus. Im Vergleich zum Intel Core i9-9920X, der sich 165 Watt genehmigt, ist das deutlich weniger. Und auch beim Preis ist AMD nicht so gierig wie Intel: Der Ryzen 9 3900X soll 499 US-Dollar (enspricht laut AMD 500 Euro), Intel veranschlagt für den Core i9-9920X rund 1.000 Euro. Laut AMD ist der 3900X aber nicht nur günstiger, sondern auch bis zu 16 Prozent schneller als der Core i9-9920X. Im Handel soll die neue CPU ab dem 7. Juli 2019 sein. Richtig glauben will ich das aber erst, wenn es die ersten Tests dazu gibt 🙂
  4. Jemand anonymes der es auf JarDesigns Seite SIMLIVERIES hochgeladen hat. https://simliveries.com/index.php/2018/07/03/a350-900wx-ff-set/ Durch das letzte Update hat sich die Länge des Flugzeugs verändert, wodurch alle Bodenfahrzeug versetzt sind.
  5. Hi, from the product pages: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/aerofly-fs-2/2336/northeastern-usa?c=1033 https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/aerofly-fs-2/2473/usa-south-florida?number=AS14463 You need to re-install the entire add-on. In general updates are announced in the New Releases and Updates forum. Due to vacation posts are currently delayed in there.
  6. No OFP Rudy ? Attached planned MIN COST no other changes, altitude as expected. JST970 YMML-YPPH (27-May-2019) #2.pdf
  7. Today
  8. USA Süd Florida 1.02 20.05.2019 USA Northeast Aerofly2 1.01 20.05.2019 Girls, boys. Would you mind to tell me if I have to download the full installer and what exactly changed. Besides this, I would appreciate if such changes are announced too, like for XP11 and P3D updates too!
  9. Hallo Ludger, Danke für den Tipp aber das Enhanced Europe hab ich nicht drauf. Besagter Fehler tritt auch nur an ein und der selben Stelle auf, kurz hinter der Dänischen Küste in Richtung GB. Sonst hatte ich noch nirgendwo Probleme. Gruß Frank
  10. Please have a look into the documentation "Vol1-In P3D.pdf" ! On page 29 up to page 33 you will find a detailed description of the printing functionality........
  11. Berichtigung zu BFO Erdgebundene Stationen die zur Navigation verwendet werden ( z.B. VOR), senden zur ihrer Indentifizierung einen Morsecode aus. Dieser Code sollte bei Empfang der gewählten Station abgehört werden, da mehrere Stationen sich eine Frequenz teilen. Der Morsecode dagegen ist eindeutig. Der Morsecode wird über die unmodulierte Trägerwelle übermittelt, indem diese kurz aus und wieder eingeschaltet werden. Die kurzen Unterbrechungen sind jedoch nicht hörbar (da die Trägerwelle als solche nicht hörbar ist). Im BFO Modus werden diese Unterbrechungen in hörbare Töne umgewandelt. Kurz und gut: Im BFO Modus wird die Morsekennung des Senders abgehört (einfach mal testen). EDIT: Dies gilt für Sender mit der Modualtionsart A1A
  12. Hello! I see that there is no font for the registration and the selcal but images of letters instead. However they lack their bounding box so what distance should be used between them? Also it is a nightmare to update my ~250 liveries this way. Even using a font it would take hours, but this method is about 10x-20x times slower so it will probably take me months! Maybe did someone make a proper font instead?
  13. der MKR Schalter ist im Endeffekt für die OMI Leuchten da. Damit schaltet man die Anzeige der Marker ein (O)uter, (M)iddle, (I)nnermarker. Über DME kann man die Entfernung zum VOR ablesen , vorausgesetzt der VOR Sender besitzt gleichzeitig ein DME Sender. Sens ist Sensitivität und dürfte gar nicht funktionieren. BFO (Beat Frequenz Oszillator) damit kann man die Tonhöhe des Senders einstellen.
  14. Danke für den Hinweis! Wie betreibe ich X-Plane 11 ganz normal von der Festplatte in Steam VR? Mit anderen Worten: Wie ist der genaue Startvorgang: Z.B. zuerst Steam starten, dann x-plane etc. oder muss der Weg dazu ein anderer sein? Danke für Antworten! HS
  15. Im struggling to get to grips with the printer im not sure how to print out a laodsheet. The best I can do is a fuel report and takeoff sheet whilst on stand but no where in between can i get the system to print me a load sheet off. If somebody could help that would be great if you could provide me with a clear way on how to do it. Also is it possible to print atis info whilst on the ground. It seems to only want to do it when the fmc is on cruise phase at fl299 it wont print on off but when it got to 300 cruise and the fmc went to it it printed only my dest airport, and not the altn. Yet again some guidance on this would be great.
  16. Hi all, Sometimes when planning (or a lot of the time actually), PFPX's altitudes are bizarre. Even if I want 2000' step climbs, no optimisation, I am sent up and down like crazy - even on Oceanic sectors like Santiago to Sydney, on non-standard levels. Yesterday, planning a MEL-PER flight in an A320, I am sent initially to FL340, then FL380 about 4/5ths of the way through the flight. Again - this is with NO optimisation. What happened to FL360? Flying a short flight with no step climbs, it actually picks the wrong altitude - i.e. if I try other FLs, I find one that uses less fuel. This is with different aircraft types etc., and flights on airways without heavy restrictions like in Europe. Does anyone have ajy advice on getting around this behaviour until there's a fix? Thanks for any help Rudy
  17. Yesterday
  18. Hello Heinz, thankyou. May I ask why the 'options' folder has to go into my custom folder as well? Can it be kept out and used if I wish to change anything? Or does it have to go in to make everything work ok? Does this screenshot of my MODS folder look correct to you? You will see other Aerosoft winter folders in there.. hope they are OK too? Also, I have found a more detailed version of the stadium which I'd like to use instead. What do I need to remove from the 'objects' folder so that it wont get in the way of the other stadium I'm adding? Many thanks Steve
  19. Si, lo primero que hice al re instalar el fs9, fue poner la actualización y luego fui agregando los addons. En principio funciona ok el escenario de Barajas, pero luego al seguir agregando escenarios, ya no va mas, el error que me tira es con el archivo SIM1.DLL , que no se si se estropeó cuando cambié el FS9.exe, para ejecutarlo sin CD, o después, todo un tema... Saludos. Diego.
  20. very impressive mountain description I wanna buy Swiss Alps version like your screenshots!!
  21. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  22. You are most welcome! Best wishes for happy flights!
  23. As where you first posted in "General Information (no support)" notes, you won't get help there, so I moved this for you to the correct area of the forum. The system requirements from the product page (here) include the following: System requirements: Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control I understand the controller you're using is a PS4 unit. I don't believe that complies with the system requirements and therefore why it seems to work with simple aircraft but not the Airbus. You should be able to find an appropriate controller that meets the system requirements for under €50/$50.
  24. I just realized that on the second picture you can see a lot of "lane dividers" formed by the former glacier: (Please click on the picture to get a bigger size and better resolution.) Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's obvious, isn't it? In the still existing part of the glacier you can see new born "lane dividers" . . .
  25. Hallo....für mich als Neuling stellen sich natürlich viele Fragen .... viele Infos habe ich ja schon von YouTube, dem www oder hier bekommen, aber ein paar Fragen sind noch offen: Könnte mir mal jemand das Funkgerät, insbesondere im Hinblick auf die Leuchten O M I, dem DME, SENS und MKR-Schalter erklären? Dazu wäre eine Erklärung zu dem BFO-Schalter am ADF ganz nett. Darüber hinaus stelle ich mir de Frage, ob der Autopilot auch über das 2. Navi gespeist werden kann.....auch über das Transpondergerät bin ich mir nicht so recht im Klaren ... Ich danke schon mal vorab für die Hilfe...
  26. I have been using these planes and I have been experiencing a constant problem and that is that I can not make the throttle lever increase. I use and control ps4 double shock 4 and it works well with other airplanes and I do not have this kind of problems when you use these airplanes, when you try to accelerate you can not, unless you use the option to increase a little, when I decrease power I do not have this problem
  27. Thanks Dave, just flying a circuit now after reading a few older posts around this on the forum and recalibrating the joystick. *Update : yeah a simple recalibration solved the issue Thanks Dave*
  28. I haven't, and I flew too manual approaches yesterday and they were fine. Also, we've not had anyone else report this, and I checked the change log and didn't see anything that would have affected control surfaces in manual mode. I haven't checked all the changes in P3D4.5 and HF4.5, but in dealing with another customer I'm starting to believe that at least some systems had there controls affected but if so it may have affected control assignment or change of calibration. If you can, please take a look at your control calibration and see if that resolves things for you? Looking forward to hearing back from you! Best wishes!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?