Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hallo, ich habe gerade einen Flug nach Gran Canaria durchgeführt. Nach der Landung habe ich festgestellt, das die Fluggastbrücke am Gate N1 eine total komische Position hat. Sie ragt quer durch das Gebäude (siehe Bild). Alle anderen Fluggastbrücke habe die richtige Position. Ich habe den Airport mit dem optionalen SODE-Update von SimWings installiert.
  3. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

Recommend use with AIRAC 1906 or newer for best results. Changelog Update: Route Restrictions and Altitude/FL Restrictions Update: Route Charges (June 2019) Update: adjustments in RAD and Directs to ensure correct routing - e.g.: Cologne-Bonn (EDDK) arrivals via Rhein UIR (EDUU) Regards David
  4. Today
  5. Soweit ich in anderen Foren gelesen habe, gibt es u. a. Probleme mit dem ToLiss A319 (nach dem Laden schließt sich XP11 mit einem Fehler). Man sollte also warten, bis diese gelöst sind. In der 11.35b2 ist der Fehler noch nicht behoben.
  6. Da dieser Thread beantwortet wurde haben wir ihn geschlossen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben können Sie jederzeit einen Neuen öffnen.
  7. You would need at least a performance file and maybe a template such as posted HERE
  8. In fact it is highly appreciated Joan!
  9. Hello how to add a plane in PFPX, namely the DIAMOND DA62 thank you kindly help me cdt
  10. All the information we can share is in our preview forum.
  11. Hallo zusammen, ich verwende LOGM 2.0 zusammen mit xEnviro 1.10 und ohne xE habe ich dort 36 fps, sobald ich xE auch nur einschalte geht es auf 16 fps runter. Aber nur in Bodennähe, sobald ich mit dem Sichtpunkt nach oben gehe komme ich wieder auf ca. 30 fps. Nun vermute ich mal dass das Problem mit dem 3D Gras zusammenhängt. Ähnliche fps Einbrüche habe ich auch schon bei anderen Szenerien bemerkt. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit das 3D Gras komplett zu entfernen (oder entfernt zu bekommen)? Habe zwar das xEnviro Team auch schon kontaktiert, aber hier wäre vielleicht etwas Zusammenarbeit sinnvoll. Danke, liebe Grüße Martin
  12. Ich glaube ich habe es, den Thrustlever nachdem Start auf CLB stellen. Vielen Dank für deine Hilfe!
  13. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  14. Hi, As requested by private message I'll share the mod I did to ABRK.xml in case helps anyone interested. This solved the Autobrake disarm before touchdown for me. Replace the 7th line of the file: (L:ABrkactiv, number) 0 == by this two lines: (A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) 1 == (A:BRAKE INDICATOR,position) 0.6 > Cheers P.S. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share the line of the original code. @DaveCT2003 Thanks.
  15. You are most welcome! Okay, we'll see what we can do, but it's likely to take a bit. Sorry in advance for any delay in getting and posting them, but everyone is working full speed on things right now. Best wishes!
  16. Thank you Dave for your very kind reply. I appreciate very much your attitude. I have seen all product preview pictures both on the product page and the preview topic. However, there are no close up screenshots from the runway/taxiways and the merging of photoreal and 3d grass textures next to the runway/taxiways. This is a big part of the immersion as well as the runway markings. Given the price of the product I would expect more pictures on these areas. The screenshots available are low resolution and only cover the apron/gate areas as well as the island photoscenery. Because there is no demo option to test the product it is important that these areas are properly previewed or at least there should be a video trailer covering these areas too. From the current screenshots I can only guess what the runway/taxiway markings/textures/grass will look like, and I certainly don't like to guess when I'll place around 31 EUR.
  17. In case you haven't seen them, there are screen shots on both the left side of the Product Page and in many other excellent screen shots in the original Preview Topic for this scenery (pages 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 have nice shots). Hopefully those two webpages will show what you want to see. Also, the scenery was done by SimWings, who is one of the very best scenery developers in flight sim. With the above in mind, we want to show you want you need to see in order to make a decision on purchasing this product, so let us know if you need to see something else and we'll do our best to help out! Best wishes.
  18. i dream with simwings quality tenerife north!
  19. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  20. Thanks for the heads up and the quick fix!
  21. Zur Klärung warum ich meinen Fluglehrer nicht mehr kennen sollte, ausgebildet hat er mich vor 32 Jahren 🙂
  22. Yes, the Batch should not run as Admin in a normal folder, otherwise error comes up. So No Adminmode is the standard. The Zip file on the Sim-wings Server is now replace to Version 1-0-0-1 for GCLP. First run the SODE-OFF.BAT, then replace the SODE folder with that one from the new ZIP File and run the SODE-ON Batch (not as Admin).
  23. @mopperle has locked my new topic asking for screenshots as he said there is no need to open a separate topic. My answer is, why if its not replied to this topic? So, staying on this one, can you please acknowledge if we can have more screenshots of the runways/taxiways/grass?
  24. Dann such mal nach bgl Dateien außerhalb des GA2 Installations verueichnisses, die EDDP bzw. EDDK im Dateinamen haben. Der Suchstring sollte so aussehen: *eddp*.bgl bzw. *eddk*.bgl
  25. From day one, when i run the BAT file as ADMIN, it gives me error in all the sim-wings scenery etc.... when running it normally, it runs without any problem, installing the entire SODE in the corresponding SCENRY, today I will buy I will install this scenario, see if I give the error and if I am missing something.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?