All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  3. What kind of software version are you talking about ? is it the Airbus software or the aerosoft version ? Maybe you don't know nor understand what I mean when I was talking about a the minimum callout I just asked if they can see the deference between the A320 and A330 so you can decide what's next, all I'm posting are suggestens that's why I'm a big fan and support for the aerosoft I'm giving ideas, you don't have to harshly quote back by telling me how the way I posted you make me feel like I was insulted If you have a Vedio that says that the minimum callout are the same between the A320 and the A330 real cockpits pleas post it on and we will see
  4. Hi Mathijs, just to be clear, there won't be callouts (V1 etc.) or only certain ones? When I asked a couple months ago, Dave said there would be such callouts through RAAS so could you confirm which will and wont be with the A330 as It would be disappointing not to have them all. Thanks
  5. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  6. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  7. We invite our readers to take the survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/flightsimsurvey?source=navigraph0
  8. Danke. Hohenzollern ist etwas für VFR Flieger, überhaupt, wenn in den Niederungen Nebel vorherrscht. Letztes WE waren wir dort spazieren. https://photos.smugmug.com/Travel/Short-trips-Weekend-etc/Albtrauf-Wanderung-November-2019/i-j99p7wT/2/d6068728/O/5Dm3_034823.jpg
  9. Today
  10. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  11. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  12. Looks like an easy fix to me then. Create a vehicle parking spot or a fuel parking at the main terminal in a suited place for all vehicles to spawn from there in the AFCAD, for instance : I'm not home this week-end but I'll do it myself on Monday, if Aerosoft gives me permission I'll share Actually, I've modified a bit the AFCAD to fix some things : localizer alignment with runway centreline, default gate spawn location (now spot on the centreline), added gates 89A, 89B, 89C, 121, 123, 125, 127, runway start nomenclature (22/04). I even modified all default GSX vehicle locations, but that's not linked to the AFCAD.
  13. On touchdown I missed that the A330 "touches down" 3 times. At first the tires in back (main gear), after that the tires in front of the main gear and at least the nose gear. On the preview videos it seems that the main gear touched down only once
  14. That's totally incorrect. It depends on the software version installed in the Airbus. Just like on the 320. Please get the facts correct before posting "have you seen on YouTube the real cockpit landing". You can safely assume when developing an addon a developer does know what the real aircraft does and what not.
  15. And what about the minimum callout ? Have you seen on YouTube the real cockpit landing between the A320 and the A330 ? The sounds are different the A320 is high and the A330 is low .
  16. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  17. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  18. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  19. Hi With Check Baro Reference is not meant "QNH", but the decision height for the demolition of the landing. This is called before the Descent with the "Descent Preparation Checklist". Enter the values first Call MCDU --- Next phase until APPR page, then left QNH, enter temp and wind. Right then stands for - Baro only without ILS and CAT I approaches, enter the decision height according to CHARTS in bold. - Radio only CATII + CATIII (about 50 to 200 feet) Enter approaches according to charts. But this is called only as already mentioned before the Descent. I think that's it then. CFG874 Bernd Hallo Mit Check Baro Reference ist nicht " QNH " gemeint, sondern die Entscheidungshöhe für den Abbruch der Landung. Dies wird aufgerufen vor dem Descent mit der " Descent Preparation Checklist". Vorher Eingeben der werte MCDU aufrufen --- Next Phase bis APPR-Seite, dann links QNH,Temp und Wind eingeben. Rechts steht dann für -- Baro nur ohne ILS und CAT I Anflüge die Entscheidungshöhe laut CHARTS Fettgedruckt eingeben. -- Radio nur CATII +CATIII (( ca. 50 bis 200 feet ) Anflüge laut Charts eingeben. Das wird aber nur wie schon gesagt vor dem Descent aufgerufen. Ich denke das wars dann. CFG874 Bernd
  20. Keine Ahnung, da müsste man genauer nachverfolgen können, was du genau gemacht hast. Auf den ersten Blick scheinen mir Triebwerke und IRS-Alignment vollkommen unabhängig voneinander...
  21. I did find it on twitch, but you have to subscribe to his Flight Simmer channel to watch it. Like to see the A330 test flight, but not that bad.
  22. I have had this before , make sure you set the correct QNH for the airport and in the Approach page if these are different it may trigger the check baro reference captain call .....sometimes the QNH for the Airport can change over time so if you just set the QNH with out also updating the Approach Page you could run into that issue.
  23. Your settings are pretty standard, somehow they result in indeed a bit dark display. Darker than what I see. Not much though. Are you 100% sure there is no setting in the graphics driver involved?
  24. I dont use any Shader . Here are my Screenshots . I find it very dark . On Toms Screens what Saturation in Sim is set ? I use 1.15 Here are my Screenshots onesmore. Especially the Cargo Area is too dark . I think a tick more Dynamic Lightning will be an good Idea. Michael
  25. At this moment only RR engine. We tend not to use YT too much for reference, we actually made our own sound recordings in a late model A330. But these are standard wav files so if they are so important to you it should be dead easy to replace them with what you prefer.
  26. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?