Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. In P3d V4.5 Hotfix 1 Latest patch. THis plane gloes literally nuts after reaching cruise. Like it just got hit with cruise missle! THen no managed speed at all!! Im going back to PMDG. THis is crap!!!
  4. I was able to get it as near as i could to the chart by manually adding speed and altitude restictions as per the chart .. eg 210K for the left hand turn etc ...P.S ignore the destintaion lol was just a test
  5. This is a known issue that has yet to be resolved. Best bet..... Use 2.02 and no issues.
  6. Well... as I don't own the new EDDK I can't test myself but this is what I was told by two experienced users with pretty powerful systems (compared to my own specs), one of the graphics cards was a GTX 1070 which is close to a 1080 so this possibly depends on other settings or addons bringing the gpu to its limits even without EDDK and if you add some more load the FPS suffer (the grass definitively has some impact on an airport this large).
  7. Yesterday
  8. The aircraft has been out for some time now and I recall only one other user with a similar complaint. I came across something the other day when fixing something in the VC model that allowed for some further optimization, but on its own I don't think it would make a noticeable difference. Can you tell us what system specs you have?
  9. Hello, if you have put in the key very exactly and it will not work, only the developers (FlightFactor) can help Please see here. Greets Heinz
  10. Yes, I saw that topic. The additional effort towards release was not articulated. And I was surprised to see the topic closed since the FSX update was not available. I have been coming to the forum almost daily for well over a year when the product was first released to see what progress was being made on correcting some of the missing features and errors. So, yes, I am patient. --WH
  11. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  12. The best thing to do is email us at info@aerosoft.com and one of our Program Managers will get back to you. Best wishes!
  13. Hi Christian, für mich sieht es so aus, dass Du die Entwickler/Projekt/Source Version erwischt und reinkopiert hast. https://github.com/skiselkov/BetterPushbackC/releases/tag/v0.47 oben das BetterPushback.zip sollte das richtige sein. Ahoj -Uwe
  14. Bitte einmal prüfen, ob im Verzeichnis mit den extrahierten Dateien und install.cmd das Unterverzeichnis Modules und darin das Unterverzeichnis CumulusX! und darin "CumulusX.exe" enthalten ist. VG, Peter
  15. Good Afternoon, I would like to get in contact with developers for DLC content for Omsi like for example Daruis Bode, Christian Rolle. I want to ask them some questions about they create addons for OMSI 2. I am thinking about creating an addon for OMSI 2 but I am really struggling even with modelling the interior, and getting the sound recordings for the bus. Could someone send me their contact details so I can talk to them. There are various other topics about creating a bus for OMSI that I would like to talk about. I also appreciate any help thanks. you can find a picture of the bus that I am working on below.
  16. Thank's for your answer, even if it seems to be a bad new. Hope he change his plans. Regards. Luc
  17. Airbus A320-232 British Airways G-EUYJ View File Hey guys, this is my Repaint of the British Airways G-EUYJ (MSN 4464). I hope you like it. if there are any bugs, please let me know Happy Landings with this bird Submitter TheFlightPhotographer Submitted 21.05.2019 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries  
  18. Version 1.0.0

1 download

Hey guys, this is my Repaint of the British Airways G-EUYJ (MSN 4464). I hope you like it. if there are any bugs, please let me know Happy Landings with this bird
  19. IMHO VNL2 is not the official code for Lukla, which is in RL VNLK; but for some technical reasons, the fictous name VNL2 was used.
  20. Version 1.0.0

3 downloads

Hey guys, this is my Repaint of the British Airways G-EUYJ (MSN 4464). I hope you like it. if there are any bugs, please let me know Happy Landings with this bird
  21. At the minute condor is very good I'm using it Looking forward to this though.
  22. Version 1.0.0

1 download

Hey guys, this is my Repaint of the British Airways G-EUYR (MSN 5856). I hope you like it. if there are any bugs, please let me know Happy Landings with this bird
  23. Version 1.0.0

6 downloads

Hey guys, this is my Repaint of the British Airways G-EUYR (MSN 5856). I hope you like it. if there are any bugs, please let me know Happy Landings with this bird
  24. View File Airbus A320-232 British Airways G-EUYR Hey guys, this is my Repaint of the British Airways G-EUYR (MSN 5856). I hope you like it. if there are any bugs, please let me know Happy Landings with this bird Submitter TheFlightPhotographer Submitted 21.05.2019 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries  
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?