All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ich tippe auf Fehler bei der Installation!
  3. Hi As soon as I set the weather using Opus the wings start flapping whilst stationary Can this be looked at please? Also can we have a proper wing view from the cabin? The current wing view is in the hold. Can it please be raised to Cabin window level Thanks
  4. Charts are taking a very long time to load, must be everyone using the charts on the EFB in the A330 is killing the server.
  5. Wenn es funktioniert sicher ne super Sache....
  6. Try to disable the view focus feature.
  7. At several points in the taxi and at pushback you are not able to set the parking brake. Most notable is at the hold line at the runway. Also you can't set the brake while a checklist is running as it keeps flipping views and when you are displaying the parking brake you can flip it on and off.
  8. After you purchase the A330 you will find the paintkit for download right next to the A330 itself.
  9. Does anyone know how to ensure that you get a proper FOV? I have to reset the zoom levels every time I switch a view with the quick bar (this is a problem with all kinds of planes so not just the 330). I have tried to look in the p3d forums for a solution and the only one I found was to delete the camera.cfg. Didn't work more than once. Thanx in advance for help.
  10. Moin, kein Fehlkauf! Funktioniert 1a!!! Gruß
  11. gasparr

crash

@mirage9 that`s working fine for me, thx a lot!
  12. Dear Mathijs Kok You should rethink the upgrade service discount. You should also consider the former A320 / A321, A319 / A318 owners, and add them to the upgrade-service discount.
  13. I have here the correct stripes direct from QRH: I would say document wrong. Model/texture correct.
  14. Same problem here. I restarted the computer and started a new flight. Until the "before takeoff" checklist everything is fine, Then "lights on, lights on.. etc"
  15. We changed the fuelplaner Logic for the A330. There are now new config files for the A32S series. Have to check if they are already released. Else it will happen with next update.
  16. Where can I download a paintkit for the new A330?
  17. It does look, like not all fonts are installed correctly. reboot is mandatory!
  18. Hi, strange issue. Working fine here. But that stuff of Redist libraries and/or Direct X can be problematic. I am sure Aerosoft will sort this out. BTW the performance with this plane is amazing…. Best. Miquel.
  19. The CG positions of the A32S series is Buggy. It’s one of the items I want to correct myself since long time. But currently I had my focus on A330 development.
  20. I saw the post to put error logs if we have crashes with the EFB. I have had 2 and the logs are below. Hope this helps! Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93 Faulting module name: EFB_Ctrl.dll, version: 1.64.0.7, time stamp: 0x5db8e00d Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x0000000000007194 Faulting process id: 0x12c0 Faulting application start time: 0x01d5aec90ca70f7a Faulting application path: C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe Faulting module path: D:\Flight Sim Scenery\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A330 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\WebSimGauge\EFB_Ctrl.dll Report Id: 3cbb9f87-c3b7-4ba4-8b95-559aa4c7b674 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93 Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x4361b720 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x000000000006c4c8 Faulting process id: 0x39f8 Faulting application start time: 0x01d5aed062902b07 Faulting application path: C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll Report Id: 4d9623f9-26af-49c1-adce-bf69f9ee4862 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:
  21. Just checked ... it was on, thanks. Just checked ... it was on, thanks.
  22. I am repeatedly suffering a total electrical failure when flying on VATSIM. Some time into my flights the main displays (PFD etc) all go black followed by the standby instruments. None of the electrical systems work (battery, APU) and I am left with a dead stick brick with no instruments. This happens some 45-60 mins into my flights and usually when I am approaching my destination. Has anyone experienced these problems or suggest an answer?
  23. Same problem here. I restarted the computer and started a new flight. until the "before takeoff" checklist everything is fine, Then "lights on, lights on.. etc"
  24. The buttons are textures and pretty sharp. Something might be wrong with your graphic settings in P3Dv4. Please show your settings.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?