On 7/15/2018 at 12:41 AM, datguytho said:

Sure, the only thing that prevents me from doing a list of all the things that I'm disliking about the current state is simply that it would take too long, even if I excluded all the minor bugs that hopefully will be fixed in a few months.

Also:

I don't want to make an emergency landing after cabin depressurization, following a dual engine failure and inoperative RA's. All I want is a believable experience in the sim when flying from A to B.

Remember that I've been stuck with Aerosoft Busses for quite a long time. In my opinion, it's just time for an upgrade. If you are enjoying the Aerosoft Busses, then that is absolutely great. I just don't. :) 

Still, this is all my personal opinion, based on my own expectations towards a flight sim addon. And as you've been asking for my opinion, here it is. 

That's LAME!! If you have a list of things that are wrong, then make the list so the developers can fix them. Otherwise, stop your whining!!!!

Scott

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay everyone, I believe the line of conversation touched off by @datguytho has run it's course.

We welcome any feedback for this project, and of course we appreciate support from our customers.

The Airbus Pro is released, but as with any flight sim aircraft (even the less complex freeware ones that use default gauges) require updates and additions before the product is considered complete.  This is simply the nature of any software development.

Best wishes to everyone.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, por928 said:

Mathijs,

I think the Aerosoft Updater is fantastic. It checks what version of the software is currently loaded, advises if there is an update available, and if so, what the update will do, and you can chose to update or not... %^&*amazing bit of programming. Being an old sod, I struggle with the updates where we copy and paste new files within the structure. Your new updater system is a winner and will keep the A318/319 Professional up to date as possible.

it will quickly be used for all our add-ons.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:39 AM, xSpeedbird said:

One of my favorites :rolleyes:

Please login to display this image.

I love them.

I have only one small complaint. 

As the 2nd largest operator of A319 (behind only easyjet)

I disappointed that this was the only released livery for AAL. There are only 2 others from 3rd party painters.

AAL uses the IAE (quite a few in heritage livery) and non sharklet CFM and IAE.  But there are NO IAE to be found

i did post a repaint request for them but honestly that thread seems quite dead. No one is really replying to any requests in there. 

this saddens me.

Other than that you all did a great job thus far with the aircraft and i look forward to the 320 and 321

Awesome, just awesome.

I've just done an testflight PMI-BCN and although I was really confused when the A/P did not follow the MCDU course, until I figured that I forgot to do the ZFW input on the Fuel PRED page of the MCDU, it was an absolute joy to fly this bus again! Great to have it back in P3D again, and I can't wait to have the A320/321/330 completed by the end of the year.

Great job!

Really enjoying flying the new A318 / A319.

Looks great and performance is fantastic.

Autopilot seems to have a "wobble" every now and again thinking it can climb at 6000fpm but not been able to isolate the circumstances around this to report on properly.

Just hand flew the special localiser dme east approach circle to land 08 at Innsbruck and what a joy! The way the fly by wire holds the attitude during manual roll inputs makes the aircraft extremely stable in low level, low speed dirty configuration amongst terrain. Great fps with ORBX LOWI made for a brilliant system stable event even with the huge amounts of detail being demanded due to tight 180deg turns presenting the whole scene. Loved it. Really happy to be back in the bus. 

I like the scroll wheel interaction with the lights, TCAS, setting PWS/weather radar. I like dragging the flap lever with the mouse. Also like the feeling of landing and take off distance and of course the winds uplink. Hand flying her with autothrust engaged is nice too.

For the first time ever P3Dv4.3 made me smile (let's just say the flightdeck is familiar to what I've been flying in P3D)

Good luck with the next releases! I appreciated that you made the bundle available too.

Hi,

this is the first Airbus around, that attracted my attention besides the PMDG products.Most of the predecessors where either very complicated to control (throttle settings etc.) or had others flaws that made flying nearly impossible or at least very difficult. I like the graphics and the way it feels in general. I think the nosewheel steering and the breaks could feel a bit more realistic, they´re too direct. Now, after years of flying only Boeing, it´s time to get to know the Airbus-family. Thanks for the great product! I really enjoy the light effects and the MCDU on the iPad. Big fun!

In cruise on my first flight - catching my breath after trying to keep up with the workload. Enjoyed the coffee and the newspaper; think I'm going to get the 'flu from the co-pilot who has a bad chest infection. 

Then the cabin crew announce they have a sandwich for me - excellent. 

Brilliant 'plane - well done to all - now then, if only I could find that sandwich...

....cont:

landed in LEPA under thunderstorm - great realism hand flying final, and that rain effect - wow!

Unfortunately split the coffee thanks to the turbulence (or my poor handling), passengers off safely however, I've unlocked the cockpit door, but seem trapped inside... 

...could be a long night!!

Well, after few weeks and flights, I think this addon is pretty cool.
Taking into account what is still WIP, everything works perfectly (only small minor bugs) and to be honest it was a long time I've seen a flyable addon at the release. FPS are great, modelling and texturing is amazing. Well played Aerosoft.

Love it! Flying Aerosoft Busses for years and After 3years sim Break i am back in the skies now with p3dv4. Just flew my First leg and had no problems. My only issues are sounds too loud (whipers aaaah) and cruise engine sounds (tooooo loud). The other issue is sim rate above 4. the ap goes nuts even with only 8x. Fix that please. Crz is boring....

Cant wait for my beloved 321.

the other bus from fslabs is a nogo for me as this lefteres guy is an idiot. I was happy with the Aerosoft busses always so I would have stayed loyal anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 3:59 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay everyone, I believe the line of conversation touched off by @datguytho has run it's course.

NO! I love it! :clap_s: I've worked with Flight Sim stuff now for the past 35 years, and I feel like I'm using the best now. It's true that I had to upgrade my hardware for what I've got here, but it was well worth it for your stuff here. I've made stupid mistakes, and posted stupid questions, and I'm sorry, but I want you to know that I wouldn't consider looking at another aircraft at the moment. 

I'm looking forward to the A320/1, but I'd rather you took your time to make the same fantastic stuff that you can come up with so far. 

WELL Done!  :goodluck_s:

1 hour ago, macca22au said:

Loving the A319, but I have been away from my computer for a full week.  Has the release date, must be soon, been revealed.  I bought the bundle so I'm ready to roll.

Yeah, Mathijs said early September....so, plenty more time to enjoy the A319.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little late to the party it looks like, but I did my first flight in her tonight- a short jaunt from KGRB to KSTL. Everything worked the way I expected in normal operations. FPS was locked at 30 and never strayed away from that number, very impressive. This seems like the perfect compromise (it's hard to even call it that given the largely negative connotation of the word) between systems, realism, and performance. Can't wait for the bigger brothers and SP1 to launch! Really well done team! B)

As an aside, it looks absolutely beautiful on my new ultrawide 38" monitor. Extra kudos to the art team! :D

hello,

I am pretty satisfied with your newborn, the only "real" shortcoming I experience is the sudden pitch when fps go low on climb/cruise (when I do other tasks on the PC), it's definitely a valid alternative for me to the PMDG products

I am pretty sure as well I will support the upcoming 320/21 brothers 

thanks

• 2 months later...

As always a great product and a joy to fly.  But it is not just a great acft, the supporting systems; fuel planner, configuration module, flight planner and and the updater system make it the best acft on the market. Thank you for all your hard work.

Archived