• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice work Mathijs. I just did a short cruise in the pattern and it just feels comfortable, like seeing a old good friend after some time, but not having to foot the bill for an expensive dinner to celebrate!:D

i just installed, didnt get to fly them yet, i guess my first flight gonna be either tomorrow or on saturday. But as far as i have seen and heard by just shortly hopping into the vc, its really good!

Its great, especialy the VC.

Im disappointed though why the bundle now got already released today and i could have saved about 50€ if i waited 2h longer instead of buying the solo a318/319.

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, petr_pan said:

Its great, especialy the VC.

Im disappointed though why the bundle now got already released today and i could have saved about 50€ if i waited 2h longer instead of buying the solo a318/319.

The bundle was released (without much testing) because of a lot of customer demand. We were not all too happy about that, but it seemed a lot of people simply could not wait a few days.

But its not possible to do a shortterm discount for those that now got themselves the a318/a319 (in the timespan between release until the bundle arrived) and upgrade to the bundle price ? :P

I wanna thank you Mathijs and the whole team behind you for an amazing product! I acted a little bit offensive in some posts the last few months because of the bundle update policy but today you just did everything right (at least in my opinion!). Just did my first flight from LOWW to EDDF and it was a pleasure! No problems at all - everything went smooth and functions the way it should! The performance is just mindblowing (EDDF is a heavy airport which puts a lot of stress to even potent systems like mine but the A319 never dropped below 35 fps. That is truly outstanding and even better than my PMDG 737 performance there!).

I really appreciate that you made the decision to release the bundle today! (Of course I feel sorry for the customers who bought the single product earlier today but like in my case I made the decision to wait for the bundle update anyway...)!

And now I have to jump back into the sim and fly that beautiful plane across europe!

Cheers, Gregor

44 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The bundle was released (without much testing) because of a lot of customer demand. We were not all too happy about that, but it seemed a lot of people simply could not wait a few days.

I didn't say a word i swear. I had accepted the wait. But! I bought the bundle, loading it up now. 

Works great, i just made my first flight Paris-Nantes , also the frames are excellent and stable.

It's even better because i had it for free :PIdk if i said thank, but thanks you :)

Please login to display this image.

Wait what? I thought only the baby bus got released and only purchased the A318/319....

when will it be possible to buy the A320/321? because i'd rather not buy the bundle right now after i already purchased one of the Busses ^^' is there some kind of solution? or only waiting?

but to answer your initial question: had my first flight with the Babybus and absolutely love it! Finally i am able to fly the Airbus again. Prefer the cockpit etc over the Boeings.

I love if so far, I’m in the middle of flying from KBOS to KATL and no issues so far. Thank you

Edit: The only thing that would be cool to add is being able to request coffee or whatever else from the FA. I accidentally clicked the table and my coffee went away. Would be cool if I can get it back

41 minutes ago, Alaex said:

Wait what? I thought only the baby bus got released and only purchased the A318/319....

when will it be possible to buy the A320/321? because i'd rather not buy the bundle right now after i already purchased one of the Busses ^^' is there some kind of solution? or only waiting?

but to answer your initial question: had my first flight with the Babybus and absolutely love it! Finally i am able to fly the Airbus again. Prefer the cockpit etc over the Boeings.

The Bundle release right now also only includes the A318/A319. Those who bought the bundle will get the A320/A321 delivered once they are released, so at the same time when you will be able to buy them seperately.

I love it! But i was one of them who bought the babybus alone becouse i could not wait for the bundle but now the bundle is out? really? no discount or something?

I could have saved money but nooo

vor 19 Minuten, Flluka sagte:

I love it! But i was one of them who bought the babybus alone becouse i could not wait for the bundle but now the bundle is out? really? no discount or something?

I could have saved money but nooo 

i asked exactly the same, but i got downvoted for even asking.

well, i just noitced that it should give a discount on buying the a320/321 when already owning the 318/319

gerade, Flluka sagte:

Where do you see that you get a discount?

check on the a318/a319 and go to upgrades. it says that you can get it (if you own the a320 / 321) for ~30€.

So if you add this up you would pay 10€ more than the bundle price, as long as its the same pricing the other way around (owning the 318/319 and buying 320/321)

Fine with that tbh, even though the release of the bundle today was kinda unfair to those who couldnt wait :P

Congratulation on the release. Did my first flight to LDDU.

Absolutely amazing. FPS are really nice and the feeling is also really great.

The bigger problem was, that I haven't handled an Airbus a long time :P :D

1 minute ago, flyingpilot1740 said:

Congratulation on the release. Did my first flight to LDDU.

Absolutely amazing. FPS are really nice and the feeling is also really great.

The bigger problem was, that I haven't handled an Airbus a long time :P:D

haha, you should have seen my first landing...

You guys did a great job! Salute to the team and everyone involved! :-) Enjoy your wine, beer, whatever your fav. beverage might be.

Its not every tiny thing that counts IMHO (like some refer to the FSLabs320 as a real sim) the overall feeling is important and it already was close to perfect with the old busses. The version you released today on us is a real diamond and stable base. Even if not polished it feels damn good to fly.

You even got me (usually never commenting guy) to drop a comment. So thumbs up and thanks for the continuous contact to the community.

btw.. who is the beautiful girl? :help_s:

With this version of the Airbus u nailed it down to a really good product for us ! Thanks for that. 

I think the long waiting time was it worth. Better then only trying to bring the old Airbusses Code to work for P3D V4. This is definetely a new and wonderful product. 

4 hours ago, cubs105 said:

I love if so far, I’m in the middle of flying from KBOS to KATL and no issues so far. Thank you

Edit: The only thing that would be cool to add is being able to request coffee or whatever else from the FA. I accidentally clicked the table and my coffee went away. Would be cool if I can get it back

Press the FWD Call button on the OH panel. She will bring you more coffee ;-)

Scott

3 hours ago, skyymann said:

Press the FWD Call button on the OH panel. She will bring you more coffee ;-)

Scott

Thanks for letting me know. I love all the new stuff and I have tons more to discover and learn. 

Archived