!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

City Bus Simulator

352 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
  1. Lagging

• 7 replies
  2. Extracting To Where?

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Can't start CBS 2012

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. my game will not save

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies

• I have got a new pc, but I copied all the data from the old pc to the new one. Every single byte.
    • I understand my friend, not everyone is trained and experienced enough to understand Program Management and bringing products to market, and that I promise you is where your disconnect is.   In a nutshell, we set a target price for our A330 to make it affordable for the largest segment of the flight sim community, and we didn't want to charge $160 USD for the product.  So we had to make decisions on what to include and not include, and I think we did a great job with that.   Whether we add different engines in the future are based on many different factors which I won't go into here, but I'll just say that it's an option we'd like to do at some point - but it's not entirely up to us.   Best wishes.    
    • Well, it would stand to reason which we did the same thing with the smaller buses when they were released. It's just normal software development.  But we have released several recent updates for the smaller buses and we're working on yet another one which includes more changes to the Fuel Planner. By the way, there were two updates to the Fuel Planner for the smaller buses in the past several weeks, so.... that shows that we care indeed still developing for them.     Agreed!  I don't know why, but the Fuel Planner for the smaller buses and in particular the A320/A321 is pretty much dorked, and I'll be the first to say that we should be VERY sorry for releasing this to you guys.  Why it wasn't widely tested by our Beta team (and it absolutely wasn't) is a complete mystery to me, so no doubt about it this was a very bad mistake on our part, plain and simple.  Is there some good news?  Yep! We're working on a fix that shouldn't be too much longer, but I have even better news for you.   Even if the Fuel Planner values were perfect, it is my opinion the only reason anyone should ever use the AS Fuel Planner is to enter the final fuel amount and Trim, Generate a Load Sheet, and that's ALL.  There is so much the Fuel does not and will never take into account.  I've written about that so many times here in the forums that I'm just not going to cover it again - but my posts are here for anyone who wishes to read them.   Now, I am very late on getting a video together to show how to do fuel planning for the Airbuses using Simbrief and the AS Fuel Planner together, but there are only so many hours in the day and I just haven't been able to find the time.  But it's pretty easy and straight forward, use Simbrief to calculate your route and fuel amount, and then add that final fuel figure to the Fuel Planner, set the trim, Generate the Loadsheet, and call the Loadsheet up in MCDU2 for the smaller buses and MCDU3 in the A330.  Doing that is the ONLY correct way to use the Fuel Planner, and I don't recommend doing anything else. Well, you could supplement PFPX for Simbrief or use another similar tool of your chosing, but that's it.     Since you calculated that distance, you had to have used a different tool other than the AS Fuel Planner.     Best wishes!    
    • Really too bad that we don't have the other engine options. In those 20+ years of repainting liveries, I never wanted to go fictional.   Still hoping we will eventually see the other variants, so I can die peacefully ;-)   Regards, Vital
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.