ERROR WHILE PLAYING THE GAME

Hello every one... before me starting off with my problem i would like thank to the team of AEROSOFT for coming up with such an amazing game of CITY BUS SIMULATOR-NEW YORK. I loved this game a lot. But the thing is me experiencing an problem with this game. When i will be playing in middle,all of a sudden the game crashes and i experience the BLUE SCREEN error...and my entire system gets crashed and restarted. when i again open the game all the settings are reset and i neeed to change the resolution again and should adjust the controls again. So i would be very happy if anybody could help me out with this as i cant stay with out playing this game.

System Specification:

Ram: 3gb

Processor: Intel Pentium Dual core @2.20 ghz

Good luck on getting a answer, this forum is deader than dead, either aerosoft could careless about this section or they are just that busy.

Does TML have a ENG forum for this game?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello every one... before me starting off with my problem i would like thank to the team of AEROSOFT for coming up with such an amazing game of CITY BUS SIMULATOR-NEW YORK. I loved this game a lot. But the thing is me experiencing an problem with this game. When i will be playing in middle,all of a sudden the game crashes and i experience the BLUE SCREEN error...and my entire system gets crashed and restarted. when i again open the game all the settings are reset and i neeed to change the resolution again and should adjust the controls again. So i would be very happy if anybody could help me out with this as i cant stay with out playing this game.

System Specification:

Ram: 3gb

Processor: Intel Pentium Dual core @2.20 ghz

Normally a driver issue or memory, might want to make sure there all up to date.

Archived