City Bus Simulator And Saitek X52 pro

well i just got this sim a few hours ago (Citybus Simulator Munich) as i wanted to try something different from FS, but found the same problem whit saitek pro yoke system only my rudder pedals work (limited) the reason i say limited is that i cant assigne the axis to work as i want it works reversed as i assigne them so i havent been able to use it yet so a bit disserpointed as using the keyboard is not that god or easy as 1 setting might work good at some turns and at other places to responsive or less responsive. but a sim is nearly always hard whit a keyboard only not that it isent posible but not comfteble..

KAPTEJNLN,

I am sorry to hear you are have joystick issues, makes me wonder if my G25 will work with this game or not (haven't bought the game yet it yet). I want to get this but I am unsure now, I absolutely must have wheel working in a game like this.

How is the game otherwise?

I was wondering how large the map is, from the route picture they show on the website it looks quite small but its hard to tell, really wondering is this game worth it or not.

eagle

• Deputy Sheriffs

well i just got this sim a few hours ago (Citybus Simulator Munich) as i wanted to try something different from FS, but found the same problem whit saitek pro yoke system only my rudder pedals work (limited) the reason i say limited is that i cant assigne the axis to work as i want it works reversed as i assigne them so i havent been able to use it yet so a bit disserpointed as using the keyboard is not that god or easy as 1 setting might work good at some turns and at other places to responsive or less responsive. but a sim is nearly always hard whit a keyboard only not that it isent posible but not comfteble..

I went to the TML website to discover that this joystick is not listed as one that will work. This would mean buying a new joystick. In my case that would be a watse of money as it is not something i would ever use for anything else other then that game. So before buying this make sure you know what joystick is needed to make sure you don't get dissapointed :)

well if that is the case, that TML on there own page gives info about hardware that isen´t supported or working its is a bit like leading the costumers behind the facts, as nothing at the store gives limited hardware is working. as in other simulators they all find saitek devices as it uses a interface that is found by windows. and there for normaly used..

I could understant if i tryeid whit my elite hardware as that need´s a driver in order to work.. as windows does se it but dosent have the same interface as cheap hardware like saitek have... as i could drive omsi whit out a problem the way i want..

so yes another amound of money out of the window... as payeing for some new hardware just for 1 or 2 simulators is a no go as you said.. compaired to how much it might be used..

it´s not the way to get happy costumers, as it can´t be right we have to search all kinds of forums just before byeing a product, to make sure every thing is working..

i dont think you would be hapy to buy a car to find out the engin is missing, it´s just a small detail right ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

well if that is the case, that TML on there own page gives info about hardware that isen´t supported or working its is a bit like leading the costumers behind the facts, as nothing at the store gives limited hardware is working. as in other simulators they all find saitek devices as it uses a interface that is found by windows. and there for normaly used..

I could understant if i tryeid whit my elite hardware as that need´s a driver in order to work.. as windows does se it but dosent have the same interface as cheap hardware like saitek have... as i could drive omsi whit out a problem the way i want..

so yes another amound of money out of the window... as payeing for some new hardware just for 1 or 2 simulators is a no go as you said.. compaired to how much it might be used..

it´s not the way to get happy costumers, as it can´t be right we have to search all kinds of forums just before byeing a product, to make sure every thing is working..

i dont think you would be hapy to buy a car to find out the engin is missing, it´s just a small detail right ?

Strange thing is that it sees my saitek but when i assign the buttons it just doesn't work when in game. That's frustrating on my end. Yes you are correct, when buying a car the engine would be a nice addition to have with it :)

yes strange that the sim dectect your device. in my case it dosent se it at all. only pedals i also tryeid to only have the yoke to se if it only hadel 1 usb device but no it stil dont see it..:-( think i only could use the sim to create a christmas card mabe..

Archived