Lagging

Kevinn95

System

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium(6.0, Build 6002)

System Manufactureer: Acer

System Model: Aspire X1200

Processor: Athlon Dual Core Processor 4850e (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

Memory: 3838MB RAM

Page file: 1683MB used, 6186MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Display

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9200

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip Type: GeForce 9200

DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC

Approx. Total Memory: 1902 MB

Current Display Mode: 1400 x 1050(32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Acer X223W

Oh, sorry, Mathijs. Well, once I load the game and I go to the tutorial section. My guy starts outside of the bus and once I have start walking instant lag. So as I am walking it moves VERY slow. Even when I finally get inside of the bus and sit down. Looking around the bus is painful. There is always this delay in the game. I have no solution for it. I guess you can call it stuttering. Oh, and I have no idea what the framerate is....

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, sorry, Mathijs. Well, once I load the game and I go to the tutorial section. My guy starts outside of the bus and once I have start walking instant lag. So as I am walking it moves VERY slow. Even when I finally get inside of the bus and sit down. Looking around the bus is painful. There is always this delay in the game. I have no solution for it. I guess you can call it stuttering. Oh, and I have no idea what the framerate is....

It might be that your computer is on the lower end of the requirements so may lag, also make sure you dont have other processes running in the background.

Archived