All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sorry, will be fixed with the next update. I am just waiting on reply for another bug and will release the patch soon (maybe today).
  3. Hi Christian, sorry, das war ein Missverständnis. Da ging es um eine spezielle Version aus dem BETA Team, die man nicht mit der FSX Version mischen sollte. Bei der v1.8.x kann man "ganz normal" updaten. Ich habe gerade versucht, dass Problem zu reproduzieren, aber wenn ich in den Settings den AutoUpdate deaktiviere, dann bleibt er auch deaktiviert. Kannst DU mir bitte mal ein DebugPack posten?
  4. I thought the same thing at first, however I started paying attention to it and confirmed that the altimeter looks like it was set to standard but in it not until I use the mouse myself.
  5. Today
  6. I updated to the latest non-exp build earlier, and noticed this issue while I was on the ROBUC3 arr to KBOS. Prepar3D 2019.04.19 - 11.08.32.01.mp4
  7. Without sharing which aircraft it is, it’s impossible to help you or get the tool tip changed through this Aerosoft support site, Since it’s not an Aerosoft aircraft, unless it’s sold by Aerosoft, you’ll need to go to the developer’s website for further assistance.
  8. Uninstall the product from your windows settings -> add or remove programs (Suggested) delete the General folder and .cfg from Documents/Aerosoft folder Download and install the installer from your Aerosoft account This worked for me.
  9. It would be appreciated if more step by step details could be provided for a complete fresh install, I find the other post from today a bit vague. I am planning on a complete fresh install from version 1.2.3.2 I have installed currently. It appears we also need to install a new installer? Thanks in advance Joe
  10. Nach TrueEarth GreatBritain ist jetzt der US Bundesstaat Washington an der Reihe: Tony will dafür sorgen, dass sich die Flughäfen von Drezewiecki Seattle sich auch mit dem TrueEarth Mesh verstehen, in Bezug auf die Stadt Seattle wird man jedoch keine Kompromisse eingehen. Auch in dieser Gegend wird OrbX mehre eigene Flughäfen anbieten.
  11. amahran

APU Fuel Burn?

What's the APU fuel burn modeled to be? It seems awfully high, I'm estimating around 600-800 lbs/hr, but that seems unreasonably high, even for large jetliners.
  12. Yesterday
  13. That is 100% correct. There is no need for Port Forwarding with our Networked CFD, both pilots connect to our server (via MCDU#3). You also don't need to know the other parties IP address, etc. It's all handled by the server and no personal or IP address data is ever shared with the other party or their computer. It's about as seamless as it can be. Best wishes.
  14. So We Wanted To Do A Test Flight And Here Are Our Notes From The Flight. This Is Not Exhaustive As We Couldn't Test Every Minute Detail Just What We Found Along The Way. Not A Moan Just A List For Developers To See. We Had Sync Displays Off But Now And Then On But Couldn't See A Difference And Dual Input Off For The Whole Flight. We Did An Offline Flight Same Aircraft Weather And Locations Egkk-egjj. I Usually Stream And Should Have For This Flight But Didn't Think Of It At The Time As We Wanted To Test. Initial Connection Was Easy And Worked. Most Problems Started When There Was A Lot Of Data Being Sent Back And Forth In Flight. We Personally Used To Use A Vpn With The Old Cfd Version And Found It Better As Being Server Based We Noticed A 2-3 Second Lag Now And Then In Operations Of Switched. Mcdu 3 Door Page/Operations Didn't Sync At All. Overhead Integral Lights(Next To Dome) Didn't Sync At All(Dome Did) Qnh Didn't Sync. Comm Panel Power Switched Didn't Sync. Left And Right Window Lights Didn't Sync. I Use Sim Server To Use My Mcdu On My Ipad But This Wouldn't Show The Inputs To My Pm. So Used Click Spots In Vc Instead. Runway/Sid/Runway/Star Transition Inputs Don't Sync Until You Confirm Them. So Doesn't Show The Temp Flight Plan(Yellow). Pm Reported A Mcdu Flicker While I Was Inputting But No Change Until Inserted Into Fp. On Fp Page Setting A Spd/Alt Constraint Doesn't Sync. It Also Doesn't Sync When You Select The Wp Right Ls K As It Comes Up As The Departure Ap For The Pm Rather Than The Way-point In Selected. When Entering Arrival I Press The Left Lsk Next To The Arrival Airport But The Pm Sees The Departure Airport Instead Until I Clicked On The Right Ls K To Go Into Arrival. Like Before When Inserting Arrival Its Not Shown To The Pm Until Its Inserted After The Temp Flight Plan(Yellow) Mcdu Irs Align Page Clicking Ls K To Align Doesn't Sync. Adirs Switched Synced When We First Joined But Desynced By The Time We Got To This Stage. Fuel And Payload Page Required A Couple Of Instant Load Presses To Sync. F-s-o Speeds Differ Slightly Between Pm/Pf Until After Push. Maybe Something To Do With Gross Weight Being Detected On Start. Before Start Ign Switch To Ign Worked But Don't Show Returning To Normal After Start. Auto Breaks Sync On Join But Not By The Time We Were On Approach. To Config Button Does Not Sync Before Taxi Not Sure If It Did On Join As Didn't Use Until Before Taxi. All External Lights Sync On Join And After Landing. But While In Flight Its Intermittent At Least Weather They Sync. Tested A Lot In Cruise And Worked Sometimes But Not Others. On Departure After Gear Up Pm Enabled Ap1 And Even Though Managed Climb And Speed And Nav Was Enabled By Pm/Pf Before Departure The PF Fcu Changed To Vs Mode Without Command. We Then Did An Open Climb As We Bust Constraints Already Just To Shut The Alarm Off. Eng Display Ff/N1/N2 Didn't Agree Exactly On Pm/Pf Displays. Ff Was 100kg/H Out N1/N2 Maybe 1% Out. Same Weather Pressure And Winds Checked. Pf Initiated Managed Descent Pm Pfd Displayed Open Descent Until Pm Also Left Clicked Alt For Managed Des. Ac Unaffected But Displays Again Didn't Agree. On Descent Pf/Pm Experienced Vs Flashing On Fcu And Pfd. Caused Managed Descent To Be Interrupted Until Both Clicked For Managed Descent Again. Spoiler Synced On Start But Not Once Airborne Or On Taxi In At Detonation. Spoiler Arm On Finals Didn't Sync. Both Pf/Pm Had Approach Enabled On Mcdu And Managed Mode Selected But Pm Saw A Value =Vapp On The Fcu With A Dot Next To It Asif It Were In Managed Mode. Speed Unaffected Just Strange. Once Taxing In Ext Lights Seemed To All Sync Again. On Start Apu Start Required Pf To Click The Avail Button For Pm To See Start(Not Fully Sync) After Landing Apu Starting Had Similar Issue. Engine Master Switched Synced On Start But Not On Shutdown Requiring Pm And Pf To Shut Down As It Didn't Sync.
  15. i know you don't just wanna cover all bases after our first flight failures.
  16. I don't think this file is needed if you get 1.2.4.0.
  17. Man you must have been living under a rock while this was being developed. Aerosoft's new CFD technology has pilots connect to a server rather than pilot to pilot. This eliminates the need for port forwarding, Hamachi, or any of that stuff.
  18. Das hat nichts mit irgendwelchen Emotionen zu tun, ich möchte einfach nur wissen warum die von mir genannten Plugins / Addons (vorallem im von dir genannten Kontext für "realistischeres Fliegen") weniger wichtig sind als die von dir genannten, das ist alles. Und natürlich überlasse ich die dem TE den Sinn seiner Frage, du warst derjenige der sie nochmal wiederholt und scheinbar mit einer Art "das vorherige Post hat das Thema verfehlt" kommen wolltest. Ich wollte dir nur aufzeigen, wenn das der Fall wäre, hättest du es wohl ebenso. Also bitte, klär mich auf, welches der von mir genannten Plugins ist weniger wichtig und warum.
  19. I think something went wrong while posting from my phone. I answered a different thread and then I wrote a second post (that was supposed to go the same thread as I had just responded to but somehow it landed here in this thread) where I apologized for the typos in that message. I never intended to answer in this thread, and I don't know the answer. If the answer is not in the scenery documentation (I don't have this scenery, so I can't check) then you have my permission to yell at developer of the scenery for leaving it out because as far as I'm concerned that type should ALWAYS be in ANY scenery documentation. But note before hand that most scenery designers fail to include this information. I'm betting that nobody at Aerosoft knows the answer to this either, again the scenery dev will have to answer it, we're purely yhe distributor of the scenery. My very best wishes to you.
  20. Hoping to get some help with TOPCAT and its database you can see the database is a blue folder but it should be dark purple with the plane?
  21. Hello my friend. Have you looked in the documentation? Please understand that this is not intended as a "RTFM" type response, but at the same time we did spend many hours thus far on the documentation so that people could get instant answers. In some cases we're still updating the documentation to reflect the changes we've implemented since release, but most of the documentation is correct including this function. The documentation are all PDF files, thus they are not only searchable using the Control-F command in Adobe Acrobat, but you can also use the Shift-Control-F command to search all PDF files in the same folder all at the same time. Example: To find the answer to your question, I searched for "2D" (I could have also searched for "settings" or "MCDU") and found the answer to your question located in Volume 1, Page 19. Best wishes!
  22. Guten Morgen, wie ich vermutet hatte war der Fehler selbstverschuldet. Ein unbekanntes Zeichen in der Dateistruktur führte dazu, dass das EFB nicht korrekt geladen werden konnte. Aktivierung nun auch erfolgreich durchgeführt. Trotzdem kann ich anmerken, dass der A320 über den mitgelieferten X-Updater aktualisiert werden konnte obwohl ich ihn hier im Shop gekauft habe. Im Updater ist eine "allgemeine" Serial hinterlegt und eine Email war nicht erforderlich. Frohe Ostern
  23. Hi, 2 Möglichkeiten. 1. Du lädst dir die benötigten Charts aus dem Internet und fügst sie in /X-plane11/Rescources/plugins/Avitab/charts/xyz (wobei xyz für den jeweiligen Airport steht - so zumindest erstelle ich da nochmal nen Ordner der Übersicht halber) ein. Die Charts kannst du dann ganz normal im Tablet unter Avitab / Charts aufrufen. 2. Du nutzt Navigraph (kostenpflichtig). Dann gehst du im Tablet auf Avitab / Airport, gibst den gewünschten Flughafen ein und hast dann ein Menü (siehe Screenshot) in dem du die neuesten Charts aufrufen kannst. Vorteil, du hast 1. die neuesten Charts und 2. hast du die Möglichkeit deine Position in den Charts anzeigen zu lassen, für Departure / Arrival / Taxi etc. ganz nützlich. Wenn du die 2. Möglichkeit nutzt, musst du deinen Navigraph Account zuvor verlinken, das geht ganz einfach über Plugins / Avitab und dann Navigraph auswählen. Anschließend wird der Browser geöffnet und du gibst deine Zugangsdaten ein, danach hast du 30 Tage Zugang über über Avitab, aus Sicherheitsgründen musst du deine Logindaten nach 30 Tagen erneut eingeben, geht aber schnell.. Wenn der Navigraph Account nichtmehr bezahlt ist endet der Service natürlich entsprechend früher. Für beides benötigst du natürlich das Plugin Avitab (Die Zibo mod ist zwar kombatibel enthält es aber nicht! - Einfach in den Plugins Ordner extrahieren) Das gibts hier: Avitab Wenn du Möglichkeit 2 nutzen möchtest brauchst du einen Navigraph Account. Den gibts hier: Navigraph Möglichkeit 1 (heruntergeladene Charts aufrufen) : Möglichkeit 2 (online Charts von Navigraph abrufen - inkl. Positionsbestimmung) : Zunächst Account verlinken (einmalig alle 30 Tage) Zum aufrufen dann: Hier als Beispiel ist die eigene Position in den Airport Charts von Bremen dann zu sehen:
  24. I said something very similar a little while back and i thought i may have pressed the B key by accident as a mate i was flying with said i was for example 400 feet above him on his ND but i was flying level at something like FL370 , i had to Recycle the QNH knob to get the correct reading , this was using the check list too and im starting to think i didnt press the B key during flight in the end .. see post below maybe it could be linked ?
  25. No release note of any fixes for this in v1.2.4.0?
  26. Ich bin das Thema noch einmal angegangen. Ich habe meine Version 0.8.188 mit dem X-Updater aktualisiert. Die Beta Version 0.6.2 beinhaltet letztendlich die im Store erhältliche Version 0.9.7. Ich bin den Kurs EDDT/EDDL noch einmal abgeflogen und muß all das vorher Geschriebene revidieren. Die A320 macht exakt das, was sie soll und ich bleibe letztendlich bei der neuen Version, nicht nur deshalb, weil mir der Fuel Truck besser gefällt Freundliche Grüße / Micha
  27. I have 2x EVGA GTX 980 SC's... and they're on stock clocks..I don't have auto update enabled..I'm currently using 419.67 driver I tried without SLI enabled nothing changed. I'll record a video from my simulator later on tomorrow.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?