Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Good evening, I managed to get this issue worked out and is now resolved. This topic can be marked as RESOLVED. When I originally installed Gran Canaria and ran the Config. Tool I hit "Save and Exit" and a message came up saying to "OK" to add to P3D. I was sure I had hit the "OK", now I'm not so sure. When I went into P3D I expected to see Gran Canaria added to the Scenery Library but it wasn't, strange I thought and it wasn't even in the "Add-ons" under Options, so I manually installed the scenery into the Library, and then when I went to GCLP the above problem with the aircraft was evident. I decided to so some investigating and try some different things to figure out my problem. I was going to un-install the scenery and try installing it again but first I decided to look at the Config. Tool again. I clicked the `Save and Exit` and `OK` to the next message about adding it to P3D. This time when I went into P3D I found it listed in the Scenery Library and in the `Add-ons``under Options. I navigated to GCLP, everything is now as it should be and the issue has been fixed. I`m not sure what went wrong the first time as I am sure I clicked the Save and OK buttons when I was suppose to, but regardless, it is now working as it should. I appreciate all the help and the suggestions given. Thanks, Larry
  4. English in English language forums, please. Also, there is no support where you posted (as stated in the title of this section), so this will have to be moved. Do you want to use a software translation tool and keep it in the English section or do you want it moved to the corresponding French language section? If the latter, support is likely to be slower, as most of our tech support experts use English or German. Merci!
  5. View File [4K] JetBlue Airways N794JB JetBlue Airways N794JB New Tail Logo DO NOT ALTER OR UPLOAD THESE TEXTURES TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Livery of JetBlue Airways N794JB for the A320 IAE Professional. Install instructions included in readme.txt These textures are larger in file size due to them being in 4K Submitter chris1549 Submitted 06/24/19 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries  
  6. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

JetBlue Airways N794JB New Tail Logo DO NOT ALTER OR UPLOAD THESE TEXTURES TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Livery of JetBlue Airways N794JB for the A320 IAE Professional. Install instructions included in readme.txt These textures are larger in file size due to them being in 4K
  7. Yesterday
  8. Hi Herman, Thanks for the info, I will have to give it a try. Larry
  9. Hello DaveCT2003, I am using an AI Traffic program, actually the same one you are using.... My Traffic. I haven't installed any freeware programs. I will do some more research into this. Thanks, Larry
  10. My apologies to Herman for butting in, but I just saw this thread and thought I'd offer some things in hopes that it would be of benefit to you: So I just installed and tested this scenery, and I have no issue with the AI Aircraft or anything else. There was no need at all to use the Vector Airport Elevation Correctgion tool with this scenery (which means that Global Vector did not change the altitude for this airport). The good news is this brings us a little closer to helping you figure out what the issue is on your system, and in fact it's highly likely that you're suffering from one of two issues: 1. You previously installed an freeware or payware AFCAD or some scenery that covers the GLCP airport, and even if you uninstalled the AFCAD or scenery there is still an AFCAD file present, it's almost for certain it's a higher priority than the Aerosoft Scenery, and that is what is messing with your AI Aircraft height. 2. You are running an AI Traffic Program that has installed an AFCAD for this airport, and that AFCAD the altitude is what you're AI Aircraft are reading. I think this is the most likely possibility, though I don't know if you're running an AI Traffic program. The worst offender I know of for this issue is MyTraffic, but regardless of which software you might have a quick Google Search will provide you with instructions on how to resolve this. After looking at the manual for this product I notice that we didn't include any notes about AI Traffic Programs and ORBX, so I'll try and get that information added to the manual. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
  11. P3D im Verzeichnis c:\Prepar3D v4\ und OPC in c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\ mit dem Inhalt: c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\Changelog.txt c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\OpsCenterUpdater.exe c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\PMDG.ico c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\PMDG Operations Center.exe c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\PMDG_Icon.ico c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\PMDG-OC-Manual.pdf c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\Product Module 737NGX.dll c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\Product Module 777.dll c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\Product Module J41.dll c:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\Settings.dat Installation als Administrator ausgeführt, Virenscanner ausgeschaltet. Werde mich wohl an PDMG wenden müssen
  12. In-game screenshots are simple, just hit the "V" key, then look in your pictures folder for them. Do check to ensure the format is .jpg, as that's the most compact and easiest for others to see. Here's the menu item:
  13. Hi, I don't know how to do an in game screenshot so I took several pictures with my camera. Thanks, Larry
  14. That seems to work, but then the configs are "leaking" from one flight to another, who want such dependencies? And in that case, what's the point having selectable aircraftstates? Mats And Hans, yes that seems to be the case. E.g. loading a previous CRJ flight where the aircraft was closed down just returns trash, nothing seem to be remembered. So that leaves you with only one reasonable option, that is to use the aircraft states, which then doesn't seem to work either.
  15. Setting the state to "Ready for engine start" doesn't help. "Ready for taxi" starts the engines and so does Ctrl-E. Thank's but I'm running FSX
  16. Here's a link to the Orbx Compatibility forum in case you have other add-ons with conflicts.
  17. Please show us a screenshot of what you see
  18. Hi, I have an odd elevation problem with all aircraft either parked at the Gate or on the tarmac sitting about 3 meters off the ground, everything else seems fine, although there does appear to be building in the distance that is raised off the ground. I have Orbx Global and Vector installed. I've ran the Vector configuration tool and this hasn't made any difference. I'm running Win10 with P3dv4.5. Thanks, Larry
  19. Wolfgang is correct: Deactivate the following files by renaming as below(regardless of the setting in trhe configurator for EDDF) ...\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GES_05_SCENERY\scenery ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF.OFF ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF_CVX.OFF FTX_GES_EDDF_objects.OFF In case you use Orbx products, it is always recommended to check their Compatibility forum.
  20. @shaun Orbx Germany South contains some EDDF files, if I remember right there are three files. Please set all these files to .off instead of .bgl and the mesh failure is away. If you have some other Airports in the southern part of Germany like EDDM or EDNY do the same. Wolfgang
  21. Es ist wieder mal Update-Zeit ... Hallo liebe Aerosoft Freunde. Seit gestern kann man das Mülheim Update mit der Versionsnummer 1.18 von der Bahrometrix Downloadseite herunterladen: Mülheim Ruhr X V1.18 Änderungen - Flughafengebäude mit schneebedeckte Dächer im Wintermonat Januar - Flughafenbefeuerung und 3-D Lichter wieder auf P3Dv4 Variablen umgestellt - Orthophotos zeigen im Wintermonat Januar das Winterluftbild an. Dies entspricht der ORBX Seasons-Einstellung Weitere Infos zum Update kann man im Bahrometrix Support Forum nachlesen: Supportforum Mülheim Ruhr X
  22. Hallo, ab sofort kann das von Othello programmierte Lua Script für meine Flugplätze mit Ziellande Szenerie EDHM, LFKA und EDXO heruntergeladen werden. Das Script erfasst automatisch die Fehlerpunkte beim Ziellanden. Ein Manual ist dabei. Lua Script: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/5227-ziellandung-package-precision-landing-x-plane-11-only/ Kompatible Flugplätze: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145698-meine-flugplätze-updates-hartenholm-st-peter-ording-albertville-jetzt-incl-ziellande-zusätze/ Gruß heinz
  23. Achtung: Aktuelle Version des Ziellande Lua Scripts ist jetzt immer hier zu finden. Inclusive Manual. Bitte keine alten (Beta) Scripts aus diesem Thread mehr verwenden. https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/5227-ziellandung-package-precision-landing-x-plane-11-only/ Gruß Heinz
  24. Hallo ZeeMan90, wunderbar, wie wie du alles auflistest, was richtig wäre. Nimm bitte zur Kenntnis, dass ICH nichts mehr ändere! Wer will, kann diese Änderungen selbst einfügen oder gleich ein neues Tutorial schreiben, wobei ich noch mal darauf hinweisen möchte, dass wir hier nicht Schritt für Schritt alles das, was in der echten A320 zu tun ist, beschreiben wollen, denn wir wollen hier keine Anleitung für Hijacker produzieren. Folglich waren kleine Lapsūs, die in meiner Anleitung vorhanden sind, von mir beabsichtigt und schmälern nicht im geringsten die Funktionen des Fliegers in der Simulation. LG Henning
  25. Version 1.0.

3 downloads

Dies ist ein FlyWithLua Script für die automatische Berechnung der Fehlerpunkte beim Ziellanden. Das Script wurde von Othello (Forum User) in Zusammenarbeit mit Heinz Flichtbeil (passende Airports) programmiert. This is a FlyWithLua Script for the automatically evaluation of the points for the precision landings. The Script is a work of Othello (Forum User) in cooperation with Heinz Flichtbeil (Compatible Airports; Aerosoft Support). More Infos and compatible airfileds with the Forum / mehr Infos und kompatible Flugplätze im Forum: German: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145516-ziellande-szenerie-in-albertville-lfka-stpeter-ording-edxo-und-hartenholm-edhm/ Englisch: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145517-precision-landings-in-albertville-stpeter-ording-and-hartenholm-edhm/ Thanks to Othello for the permission to distribute his script for free with this downloadsection. Greets Heinz Flichtbeil 24.6.2019
  26. You're welcome Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?