!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hallo, im Shop erhältlich: Der Airport Chania von E. Stefanakis in Zusammenarbeit mit Stairport Sceneries...
  3. Lassen wir mal stehen Als Ü60 Thread.... Gruß heinz
  4. Shalom and greetings the Aerosoft staff, I just saw new release of GMMN Casablanca FSX scenery by FSDG that Aerosoft is selling on various retail flight sim websites and I want to buy it. I checked my laptop and discovered that my recent purchase of Ayers Rock FSX scenery sold by Aerosoft was also made by FSDG. I have two questions please. First question: Is FSDG part of Aerosoft or is FSDG subsidary of Aerosoft or does Aerosoft own FSDG? Second question: in event I need tech support for either of 2 sceneries mentioned above, who am I supposed to contact for tech support: Aerosoft or FSDG?? Thanks, Aharon
  5. Great ill try it. Not sure how its corrupt. All i did was update.
  6. Hello, good evening all Mi subscription is in order but when I try to set Wheather options in "Online", dpes not work,. Tks in advance for help
  7. Ja, es sieht toll aus und macht richtig Spaß. Danke.
  8. I've helped correct a issues that several people have had with FSUIPC / P3D thrust lever setups. I realize part of this may not make sense, but give this a try: 1. Rename, or cut and paste your FSUIPC.cfg file so that it is no longer recognized by FSUIPC. 2. Start P3D and remove and reassign the thrust levels, do not change the calibration settings, and then test in the aircraft. 3. If you wish to have to use FSUIPC for the Airbus (not our recommendation), then first remove the P3D control bindings, close and restart P3D, and then close P3D again. Then restart P3D and rebind the Airbus controls in FSUIPC. 4. Close P3D, copy and past non-Airbus aircraft entries from your previous FSUIPC.cfg file to the new FSUIPC.cfg, except of course for the newly created FSUIPC Airbus bindings. Let us know how you make out.
  9. Today
  10. Interesting... Thank you, Timonier. Herman
  11. Lieber Armin, ihr habt mal wieder eine super Leistung abgeliefert, dafür verdient ihr unser aller Dank. Viele Grüße Horst
  12. Thank you, and yes the 2.0.0.3 fixed the issue of CTD Thanks John
  13. @jackjoe Can you remember if in your situation the Thrust Lever 1 reach TOGA detent, even that Lever 2 didnt move?
  14. *******RESOLVED ******** After opening the Aerosoft updater and checking the box to allow experimental updates there was an update available. After updating the product to the available version the problem has been resolved. Charts are now fully functional as designed. Thank you Mathis for addressing this problem awesome plane and now fully enjoyable. Will be looking to get the A330 next! Thanks again John
  15. No I didn't, I don't have any Linux system running. It's worth a try.
  16. Und dir vielen Dank für das tolle Lob! 😊
  17. Hi Guys, when installing the latest Chania release (v1.0.2.0) I had the NDP auto install going on but, as offline, I can't find Chania charts anywhere like for all other AS airports... Any help would be appreciated ! TIA
  18. Hi Herman, I can confirm it happends when installing the A330 and it's a post in this forum with other info regarding this two identical entries. Marc
  19. No Tom, I created nothing. Even went so far as to see if there was a hidden file... Prior to the A333, I have not got a single Asian Airline on my system as I do not use that region. I personally think that perhaps someone left it there from your side though I would think that many others would have reported the identical issue. Remains a mystery but the most important thing is that it is solved. Herman
  20. So the question is who created that double entry? Maybe the FSFX setup you started a few minutes before the current version of the aircraft.cfg file was written the last time?
  21. I just located the culprit. Right at the bottom of the aircraft.cfg file Herman
  22. Mathijs, I again uninstalled the A333 and in accordance with advise from Mopperle did a fresh installation (as Admin and AV turned off) outside the P3Dv4 directory. I have again searched to contents re livery directories / aircraft. cfg file and I'm baffled as to what the cause is. Again, I get the same message regarding the same aircraft as reported earlier. Also got a message in respect of the C++ module when upgrading to 1.0.0.7 I opted for the repair option as a precaution. Hope to hear further as it's becoming very frustrating... Never had these sort of issues with the baby busses! Herman
  23. Hovern kannst du theoretisch in jeder Höhe, was aber letztlich durch die Motorleistung limitiert ist und demenstprechend vom Fluggerät abhängt. Siehe auch Schwebeflug. Je schneller du wirst desto mehr Auftrieb wird durch die Bewegung erzeugt (der Rotor funktioniert dann ähnlich wie ein normaler statischer Flugzeugflügel und produziert Auftrieb durch Geschwindigkeit) desto weniger lässt sich da von Hovern sprechen, die Geschwindigkeit bei der der Helikopter in den normalen Flug übergeht ist abhängig vom Modell (bei 60kt würde ich jetzt nicht mehr unbedingt unbedingt von Hovern sprechen).
  24. Hauer

Loss of power

That's fine, Dave. Thanks. Hope he has some nice fresh ideas / solutions when he returns... 😉 Herman
  25. DaveCT2003

Loss of power

Our developer (our Herman) is just finishing up a well deserved vacation, but he knows about this thread and he will respond just as soon as he returns. Likely just a day or two. Best wishes.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?