All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pensei que ia esperar dias. Mas afinal ja posso voar com a textura da tap. O meu mais profundo agradecimento.
  3. Have you all rebooted the PC after installation?
  4. Works fine here: Prepar3D 2019.12.10 - 11.57.41.02.mp4
  5. For what it's worth, I'm experiencing this too. The flight control surfaces (in external view) seem to lag behind the control inputs significantly. It makes the aircraft very difficult to hand fly precisely. My controls are set up exactly as the manual suggests. This is a fair point of course, but none of the PMDG heavies have anything like this amount of latency between control input and the flight surfaces moving (the A330 isn't a 747 of course). I agree with eric_jeppesen about the pitching motion continuing for much longer than expected. An extremely brief pitch up on the sidestick causes nothing to happen initially, then after a delay the aircraft starts to respond, but continues pitching for much longer than the sidestick deflection occurred.
  6. "We have consulted many real world pilot advisers to gain feedback on flight control behavior. Also, it's good to remember that the A330 is a big heavy aircraft that has lots of inertia so the movement would not stop suddenly when stick gets into neutral position. Think of stopping a light shopping cart and a heavy shopping cart." Would you please have one of your pilots comment on the following System description regarding the A330 FBW behavior "The roll rate requested by the pilot during flight is proportional to the sidestick deflection, with a maximum rate of 15°/s when the sidestick is at the stop" So I don't think your argument is correct. The A330 has larger flight control surfaces to counteract that "larger shopping cart" inertia to meet the FBW commanded roll rate. But again, I would love to have a statement from one of your real world pilots on that. Thank you.
  7. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  8. Hello xelement, It seems like your A330 is installed in your OneDrive Documents folder. I would highly advise you to uninstall the A330 and install it to the Documents that is located on your Windows installation and not in the OneDrive folder.
  9. Another Aussie one, Virgin Australia please. https://m.planespotters.net/photo/224997/vh-xfb-virgin-australia-airbus-a330-243
  10. When exactly does this happen? When running the checklist?
  11. Can someone please point me in the right direction? the aircraft keeps fueling up to my block fuel in mid air, any fix? Ryan
  12. Hello Aerosoft. Congratulations on the A330 release and thanks for all the hard work! I have a JustFlight gift voucher that expires on Christmas day. Is the A330 Professional likely to be avaialble from JustFlight before then, or should I buy something else? Many thanks, Dave.
  13. I've tested with a short hop from Vancouver to Seattle-Tacoma and produced a super-hard landing with 3.5 g and a "print of shame" from the cockpit printer. That leads me to the question: Which experiences did you guys make with hand-flying the A330 so far? After take-off I had no major issues, but handling it on final approach is really tough for me. On the lateral axis (i.e. for descending and climbing) it seems to react very sensitively to joystick inputs, albeit with a slight delay (which makes handling it even more difficult) while on the longitudinal axis (i.e. for flying turns) it reacts super sluggish and slow. Or is that only my experience? My plane was not very heavy, I used the default "take-off state" of the aircraft with approximately 25 tons of fuel. I'm sure interested whether that corresponds to the real aircraft's flight model as well. Which would be a surprise to me, since even the larger and heavier 747 is much smoother to fly also on final approach. And even in the 777 I didn't have that kind of difficulty so far.
  14. Gents, this was posted and it works on the one system we had that showed the issue. Please check and report. If it works for others we'll do a quick update:
  15. Hi, Just purchased the A333, loving it, however the readouts on the FCU can be hardly read, is there a knob that increases the brightness? I cannot seem to find it, as can be seen from the attached picture and also my lighting options page
  16. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  17. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  18. Mathijs, error view says "kernelbase.dill error". BTW, cut off anti-virus during installation, reboot after any changes, Windows10 update done. No joy yet. Yuki
  19. We are not planning that at this moment. Sorry.
  20. thanks, to be clear, You mean Fix info and ETP are modeled?
  21. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  22. You English is fine! Can you check the windows event log to see if there is any error relating to P3D?
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?