6 minutes ago, datguytho said:

Yes, I can live with the way that company behaves, otherwise I would not buy their stuff. 

Furthermore, no, I most certainly do not want to do abnormals. As I've been following the development of the Aerosoft Airbus for quite a while now, Aerosoft claimed to model normal ops to a realistic and believable extent. In my eyes, you simply did not deliver to meet my expectations. And I'm not referring to the bugs of the initial release there.

Anyways, thanks for the coffee!

Hello, I think that the development team would like to hear your concerns about this new release, I'd invite you to use the support forum for that.

hey, I'm not trying to be rude, I only want to see how the team can improve this project.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 17 Minuten, santipp sagte:

Hello, I think that the development team would like to hear your concerns about this new release, I'd invite you to use the support forum for that.

hey, I'm not trying to be rude, I only want to see how the team can improve this project.

Sure, the only thing that prevents me from doing a list of all the things that I'm disliking about the current state is simply that it would take too long, even if I excluded all the minor bugs that hopefully will be fixed in a few months.

Also:

vor 7 Stunden , por928 sagte:

FSL and PMDG create great a/c, but as Mathijs and his guys have often said, do you need "that" level of complexity?

I don't want to make an emergency landing after cabin depressurization, following a dual engine failure and inoperative RA's. All I want is a believable experience in the sim when flying from A to B.

Remember that I've been stuck with Aerosoft Busses for quite a long time. In my opinion, it's just time for an upgrade. If you are enjoying the Aerosoft Busses, then that is absolutely great. I just don't. :) 

Still, this is all my personal opinion, based on my own expectations towards a flight sim addon. And as you've been asking for my opinion, here it is. 

3 hours ago, datguytho said:

Sure, the only thing that prevents me from doing a list of all the things that I'm disliking about the current state is simply that it would take too long, even if I excluded all the minor bugs that hopefully will be fixed in a few months.

Also:

I don't want to make an emergency landing after cabin depressurization, following a dual engine failure and inoperative RA's. All I want is a believable experience in the sim when flying from A to B.

Remember that I've been stuck with Aerosoft Busses for quite a long time. In my opinion, it's just time for an upgrade. If you are enjoying the Aerosoft Busses, then that is absolutely great. I just don't. :) 

Still, this is all my personal opinion, based on my own expectations towards a flight sim addon. And as you've been asking for my opinion, here it is. 

Thanks for answering!

Hope you find something enjoyable for you :)

On 7/13/2018 at 3:27 PM, gregoryv said:

Great product and it is was worth to wait.

Excellent cockpit textures, great performance . My first airbus and I am really enjoy it. 

Please login to display this image.

Nice Graphics there! Do you use PTA/Tomatoshade/Envshade?

On 7/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

So how do you like our little busses? 

In 3 words: I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Aerosoft ...

Denis

On 7/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, datguytho said:

So.. how do I like the busses?

Probably worth the money if you were a customer before. However, for me personally it helped me to realize that I will need to save up for the busses by a different company. :)

Very difficult for anyone to take your words seriously. This is one of the most amazing aircrafts the sim community has, and it will  get even better.   Did you  buy it and flew it. Or, are you just another "ohhh, if it ain't done by my favorite developer then its not good."?  Yes, you can get a few things with another bus like failures and few extra buttons , but nothing that you really need. In fact, if you're looking for "the best Airbus simulator" then I'm afraid you will need to save for the next 60 years or till you can buy  a real simulator...and no, it will not cost you $140.00... it will be millions.

• Aerosoft

Well datguytho writes that the product made him realize it was not for him so I assume he owns it. Otherwise it would indeed all be a bit silly. 

Thanks for your kind words!

vor 7 Stunden , Johnie sagte:

Very difficult for anyone to take your words seriously. This is one of the most amazing aircrafts the sim community has, and it will  get even better.   Did you  buy it and flew it. Or, are you just another "ohhh, if it ain't done by my favorite developer then its not good."?  Yes, you can get a few things with another bus like failures and few extra buttons , but nothing that you really need. In fact, if you're looking for "the best Airbus simulator" then I'm afraid you will need to save for the next 60 years or till you can buy  a real simulator...and no, it will not cost you $140.00... it will be millions.

Obviously I do own the product and I've also flown it for a couple of hours, otherwise I would not waste my time writing in this forum.

I’ve heard enough from datguytho. Moving on to posts that most of us are interested in like I loving the stewardess who’s waiting by the door for me.

On 14.7.2018 at 22:41, datguytho sagte:

Also:

I don't know what your expectations are. All I can say is that Aerosoft did a pretty good job here. 
Yesterday a friend came over for barbecue and I told him about the new A319, after dinner he wanted to try it out so we did a short flight with a few touch and go landings - he was amazed. He is an A319 captain for Austrian Airlines and he said that this plane is pretty well done with only a few minor things missing (which aren't important at all).

Kindly, a former FSLabs user who is quite happy that he got the refund.

Q: When will you open a new preview thread for the A320/321/330? :D 

Appreciated the honesty of the "What's not available, what's wrong" forum post on release. I normally wait until after a few patches & updates before getting something new, but knowing what to expect in this case actually encouraged me to buy the v1.0 version.

First impressions after 2 short flights: Beautiful flight deck, great frame rates out of the gate, and improved flight modeling compared to the previous version (especially hand-flying the final approach). One downside not mentioned in the "what's wrong" post are the initial climb and descent rates. I'm seeing numbers above 6,000 fpm for a few moments before they come down to more realistic levels. The overhead panel of my beautiful fight deck is stained and dripping with splashed Aerosoft Grande Dark RoastTM. :)

Charles

Charles, I was liike you, I too jumped in for the release version, in place of SP2 onwards. Don't regret it at all.

The Aerosoft guys, did say the "Descent path not perfect, especially when speed limitations are present", so I also presume the Climb path may have the same need for tweaking.

Considering the short length of time the rebuild of 2 aircraft took, the guys did a great job, and there are no show stoppers. 

Geoff

Congratulations to all the team behind the release of the Airbus Professional A318/A319. It includes everything good from the FSX version, plus great new features and RealGlass and RealLight adding to the whole product. I am REALLY impressed with the way you are rolling out fixes through ASUpdater, (just need to make sure I save aircraft.cfg modifications before updating!) and also for letting FSX bundle owners upgrade much earlier than anticipated. I wasn't happy with all the false starts about release dates! Looking forward to the A320/A321 and then the A330 to look forward to...... now, when is Dublin airport going to be fixed? ;)

Question. I have the older A320/A321. I am abe to obtain the future A320/A321 with a discount. And even not having had the A319 previously, I am able to purchase the A318/A319 on a discount price. Why can't I get a discount on the bundle?

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, MartinM said:

Why can't I get a discount on the bundle?

Because the bundle update is only available to the owners of the previous bundle. 

You own the old A320/A321 and get BOTH new packages discounted. I think that is already a pretty good deal, isn't it?

• Aerosoft

Because you do not own the bundle but two singles.  But you still get discounts on both singles of course because you can use your old serial to buy the first and then use the new serial to cross update to the second.

Please use the correct forum section and do not hijack topics, it would be very easy to miss a question like yours because it's not where we expect it.

2 hours ago, Ferno said:

Congratulations to all the team behind the release of the Airbus Professional A318/A319. It includes everything good from the FSX version, plus great new features and RealGlass and RealLight adding to the whole product. I am REALLY impressed with the way you are rolling out fixes through ASUpdater, (just need to make sure I save aircraft.cfg modifications before updating!) and also for letting FSX bundle owners upgrade much earlier than anticipated. I wasn't happy with all the false starts about release dates! Looking forward to the A320/A321 and then the A330 to look forward to...... now, when is Dublin airport going to be fixed? ;)

I was desperate for the busses, now I'm desperate for Dublin.

Mathijs,

I think the Aerosoft Updater is fantastic. It checks what version of the software is currently loaded, advises if there is an update available, and if so, what the update will do, and you can chose to update or not... %^&*amazing bit of programming. Being an old sod, I struggle with the updates where we copy and paste new files within the structure. Your new updater system is a winner and will keep the A318/319 Professional up to date as possible.

Archived