One workaround is to create a backup of the entire route database, delete the database, then import the backup. The tool validates all the routes in the backup before importing and automatically excludes all outdated routes. That's about 4,000 routes with the most recent AIRAC database (1813).
1. In the Route Database window in PFPX, select all the routes, click Backup below the list, and save the backup file.
2. Select all the routes and click Delete.
3. Click Import on the toolbar at the upper side, select your backup file, and click Open.
4. Grab a coffee while PFPX runs the validation checks on 9000+ routes. It only flags valid routes for import.
5. When it's done, click Import below the list. Warning: PFPX might freeze momentarily because of the size of the operation. It looks like a crash but isn't. Be patient.