Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Kai-Uwe said:

But the autogenmodifier-issue during installation still exists.

Hmm, that's weird.

Could you try to run the installer as administrator and with compatibility set to W7?

What system you've got?

I'd like to ask you to send me your CFG files and information as described in first post of this forum (now it is really in first post ;-) )

I have the same problem as Kai and the  ground poly and jetways objects are still missing. I don´t use GSX.

I use win 10 and P3D v2

Just now, Bouwen said:

I have the same problem as Kai and the  ground poly and jetways objects are still missing. I don´t use GSX.

Which version of P3D v2 you use?

Question about installation of new LKPR version - as far as I understand, the part of this update is the improved APC.

If I install the new LKPR version and then for example I install Split or Berlin-Tegel, is it any chance that the last two sceneries will install the old version of APC to my sim? I hope they do not, but I'd like to confirm this.

May I also be sure that the installation of any other scenery including APC will not duplicate any enteries in any xml files?

And the last question - does this installer make any changes to the fsx/prepar3d cfg file?

Thanks for reply.

Marcin

@Martin_Starski

>>If I install the new LKPR version and then for example I install Split or Berlin-Tegel, is it any chance that the last two sceneries will install the old version of APC to my sim? I hope they do not, but I'd like to confirm this.

No, the installer checks the version and if newer is installed, it will not install old.

>>May I also be sure that the installation of any other scenery including APC will not duplicate any enteries in any xml files?

It is intended it should not duplicate entries in xml files. But this should be confirmed by Aerosoft guys. Or better said - if this happened, has to be reported as a bug.

>>And the last question - does this installer make any changes to the fsx/prepar3d cfg file?

Yes

I have to find the error.

The simobjects.cfg was in the directory: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2

I copied this to: C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2

And now everything is perfect.

But do not understand why P3D this has misfiled.

Sorry for my English.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Bouwen said:

The simobjects.cfg was in the directory: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2

I copied this to: C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2

From P3Dv3 the first folder is the new preferred folder of P3D for it's config files (dll.xml, exe.xml, etc.). If files are located in both folders, content in files in the first folder will have priority over the content in files in the second folder.

But that is only true for P3Dv3. In P3Dv2 only the second folder has been used for config files (to my knowledge). That explains why it didn't worked for you. It doesn't explain, why the file was located in the first folder.

vor 3 Minuten, Premek sagte:

Sorry, but I'm pretty busy to write thing which are not needed for using of the scenery.

For me it's important as I don't like when they're changements in FSX I'm not aware of.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Swisspilot said:

For me it's important as I don't like when they're changements in FSX I'm not aware of.

You can use a simple file compare to keep track of the changes an installer is doing. SimStarter NG also informs you about changes in the config files.

Just read about the 1.01 update which is great news!

Just wondering about the issues people found with the AFCAD and the ILS since I didn't see those things addressed with this patch?

Also what about the new version of APController, how will that affect other products making use of APController such as Split?

23 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

Just read about the 1.01 update which is great news!

Just wondering about the issues people found with the AFCAD and the ILS since I didn't see those things addressed with this patch?

Also what about the new version of APController, how will that affect other products making use of APController such as Split?

Hi!

Premek posted that the priority is with the AP/Autogen issues and the AFCAD at a later stage. So it will get some attention eventually...

The APController should not affect any other airports like Split (I have this one as well, no issues)

I would like to see the A380 gate with 3 jetways at gate 14.

AFCAD: see my AFCAD thread + ILS approaches back + there seems to be an interference (default ATC) with the ground frequency of Prague and another (nearby airport).

• Premek locked this topic

Archived