Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Premek said:

There it is written:

"LKPR scenery includes landclass modification for surrounding area. The main reason is improvement of the look of this area.
These changes are included in files '_vec_lc_urban.BGL', '_vec_lc_veg.BGL' and 'LKPR_LC.bgl'

When you use other 'global' add-ons like ORBX FTX or similar, those files could be de-activated.

The best way to do it is to rename them - for instance to '_vec_lc_urban.OFF', '_vec_lc_veg.OFF' and 'LKPR_LC.OFF'" 

+++

After my of experiments, I have come to such conclusion that it is necessary to remove only: '_vec_lc_urban.bgl', 'LKPR_LC.bgl', '_vec_excl_parks.bgl'. 

I hope in the future it developers will correct. Thanks!

Lev

On 15. 5. 2016 at 6:52 PM, gforce800 said:

Maybe this video would better demonstrate my problem (look at the runway textures) 

I'd like to report same issue as gforce :-) P3D v3.2, W10

2 hours ago, Premek said:

@yushpe I could not follow your questions.

I'am afraid you're using Google Tranlator and this does not work, sorry.

what located in the 'CommonResources' ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, yushpe said:

what located in the 'CommonResources' ?

That folder keeps files that are used for all APC airports. There are also other files that might be airport specific, like the "ResourcesLSZH.dll" or "ResourcesLKPR.dll" files which are located directly in the APC root folder.

The scheme is the same as being used by windows itself. Just take a look into your "Program Files (x86)" folder and you will find a folder "Common Files" which is there for the same purpose.

vor 23 Stunden , Premek sagte:

It modifies some of the SPB files. And yes, there is interference with ORBX. But only in case user installs ORBX after our stuff.

The difference is that ORBX simple re-writes default files (what is NOT good practice). We modify them (what is good practice).

Premek, would you please be so kind to post the entries that your scenery makes to the autogen *.sbp files. I usually install all my sceneries manually using a fake simulator installation.

40 minutes ago, Cargostorm said:

Premek, would you please be so kind to post the entries that your scenery makes to the autogen *.sbp files. I usually install all my sceneries manually using a fake simulator installation.

No, sorry.

Version 1.0.1. of the installer is out now.

It fixes the autogen issues and also offers workaround for GSX users (so you should be able to use GSX without problems)

Since there is an update out now (1.01): Can we install it over the original installation or would you advise us to de-install v 1.00 and then do a clean re-install of 1.01?

And thanks for providing that quick update and also for collaborating with OrbX on fixing the autogen issue. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jan

Thank you Premek, I am really glad to hear this. I own all the ORBX sceneries and would really look forward to use it (notably OpenLC Europe and the Horovice airport) together with Prague.

Kind regards, Michael

4 minutes ago, hawx2k said:

Since there is an update out now (1.01): Can we install it over the original installation or would you advise us to de-install v 1.00 and then do a clean re-install of 1.01?

Thanks,Jan

I did not created the installer, but I'd in any case suggest to uninstall old and after that install the new.

Please note I edited first post of this thread to wrap-up known issues to provide a straightforward info.

Let me known if you notice any inaccuracies please.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, Cargostorm sagte:

Hi, you can use this tool.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/one-last-test-please.436285/

Install the scenery to your fake fsx. Take that modified Autogen files and use them in combination with this tool in your operational fsx.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived