Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Airbus X A320/321: Hotfixes und Updates

Kurzfristige Fehlerbereinigungen und Updates

• pretty high and very smooth, when i fly from MEL-PEK, in ORBX YMML, i got 40+ in vc, in WF ZBAA, i also got 40+ in VC
    • Me too....   And when I'm done painting it I'll share. (Don't ask when it'll be done because I don't know... and its not the at the top of the queue.)
    • hi,   I just experienced a weird problem with my a330. it kept on turning on the left during taxi. no inputs on rudder or tiller.   thanks
    • I hope i didnt overlook a post where this is already the topic.   I found some "bug" in some of the vc textures. I marked them but you still have to look closely to see what i mean. There are letters, sings and numbers where they shouldnt be.   Nothing bad but maybe it can be set on the tasklist ^^  
    • Flight complete with not too bad a landing. I didn't fly it before the temporary fix but i can say it doesn't seem to fly bad at all. maybe a little less responsive than the smaller buses but that to be expected.   a few things I did note:   there is defiantly something wrong with using the MCDU3 to set your load. it defaults to 26MAC which is the same as in the 318-321 but also defaults at UP0.8 trim which i suspect is wrong as i work with A332'S daily and trim them its always more than 26 and requires more up trim than 0.8, i'm not sure if that mixed with a slightly faulty flight model made for a very slow rotation with full control input. I cannot find anything in the manuals to help me figure out where the trim should be for each MAC value but having played a little with the load planner I can see that 26MAC=4.5UP which sounds more like it I am just interested in how you can get the MCDU3 to distribute the load to make this work. i also noted on the lower ECAM throughout the flight the CofG went red and by the time I landed it was about MAC 9 which is not right at all. maybe user error on my part please advise.   I did note that upon engaging AP the aircraft quite aggressively moved to line up with the FD, it just felt really sudden and like the aircraft panicked.    i think its been noted that the fuel prediction even with AS winds imported was way out at one point it said I would land with -0.3 i ended up landing at 9.somthing and it was a relatively short flight for the type of aircraft so i would think it would be so much out.   overall a very enjoyable first flight an I look forward to the patches and more flying maybe somewhere further airfield next time.   i would appreciate a response from staff on he issues i present please and if the trim issue I am picking up is me doing something wrong.   video is currently uploading will be available soon. maybe you can spot if i do something wrong. i however fly the 318-321 for thousands of hours(I am obsessed with FS) so used that to convert myself repetitively easily.