!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6597 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Sim Market

• 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  2. JU-52 Addon

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  3. Best wishes for 2020

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. A330

• 2 replies
  5. A330 update

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. What about this?

• 1 reply
  7. OnAir Christmas event

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply

• CFD in the 330 works a treat but the small buses it doesn't work at all. will the smaller buses have the same FD implemented as the 330?
    • Never seen that before. Duh!.   Thanks and sorry I missed it.
    • Nope, this should be here I just wanted to say that I do not have to re-logon with the CRJ, for whatever reason. Sounds like, as Mathijs wrote it, that there should be everytime a Browser Window which asked for login credentials, which isn't the case with my CRJ anymore :-S but yeah, now looking at my post again, this isn't really helpful   Anyway, if you do not find a solution, I personally have no problem to log me in every time I fly the Bus and I think others won't too   (probably I dont need it as it is with the CRJ for me )   Just take the time you need guys, that you bring the EFB to the little Bus too is still the greatest news I read.  
    • Ah, Bernd?  Did you perhaps mean to post in the CRJ forum?  
    • Hm, I do not need to log me in every session with the CRJ since the last update 😮 and my CRJ did also not crash anymore ❤️ Thanks to all to have fixed this   I did it once and after taking the plane out of the Hangar again, it displays the "Login Process" page but no Browser Window etc. is coming up and its working without loggin in anywhere :-/