• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • In the last years there were many reports in the P3D Forum about Crashs with this dll. In some cases uninstalling scenery addons or updating Windows solved this issue. search their forum, maybe one of the suggestiv solution helps.
    • Quick note Tom. Mine is certainly your Pro version. When this was downloaded it worked just fine UNTIL Sim update 15, only then did it start the dance of the 7 veils on pushback. @ gimbalaxis, thanks for the update and I too can get by with the pushback in the manual mode and have also been using the pushback helper from Flightsim.to  

Please login to display this image.

This whole project is really starting to gnaw at me now, especially after spending so much of yesterday emptying the community folder and re-shuffle some files.   Please keep up your interest Tom in us few - and of course your good work n thanks
    • Geht mir genauso. Und das es eine "neue" Version für XP11 gab, war mir bisher nicht bekannt.
    • A custom profile will be needed for this aircraft. Anyone can create these so one might popup beforehand, but given the popularity of this aircraft I'm sure we'll have an official one created as soon as the developer is able to. I'll update this post when there's an update for this!
    • The poll was closed prior to the latest patch, as we had collected all the results needed at the time. Right now, we're working off of different provided information.   --   Just to provide a quick update In terms of this issue, we've looked at all the logs and aren't finding an obvious cause of the issue on the systems effected yet. Though as this seems to be happening across both PC and Xbox, it's unlikely it's a platform specific issue. I'll be spending most of today tinkering with the sim to see if I can reproduce the issue (with the help of the previously provided logs).   A quick note: We've noticed a couple of people had both the freeware and paid version of the tool installed. Please make sure you only have either the freeware or payware version installed, as a double installation will cause issues.   Those of you on PC using Steam can also try deleting the "aerosoft-toolbar-pushback" found in "%appdata%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages", which will force the WASM files to recompile. If this fixes the issue for you, please let us know.
    • PS, I can't seem to participate in the Poll at the top of this thread. How do I vote, there is no button to click visible for me.
    • Hi, yes, on Xbox X, the "Toolbar Pushback Pro" offers 2 methods: Manual, or Planned Pushback.   I am able to use the Toobar Pushback Pro's Manual Pushback with any plane - it will turn properly when I manually adjust the on-screen slider to to turn, and it will speed up or slow down obeying the speed slider. TPP Manual Pushback works for me on Xbox X.   But the Planned Pushback results in crazy S-curves. Today on Xbox X, I received a v1.0.3 update via the Marketplace and installed it. But the behaviour is the same S-curves for me. I just tested the Asobo 787-10 at OMDB.   Here are 3 screen shots, the final one is an s-curve in the wrong direction:   Version 1.0.3 using Asobo 787-10 at OMDB Dubai

Plan a 90 degree pushback

S-curves all over the place (this is wrong direction)

• Seems like there is no support for this aircraft, and i know it just came out today, but th eonly way to pushback is to have realstic brakes set in the fmc. then use plan pushback and go. it will jolt the aircraft like brakes are on but theyre not. hydraulics are set to off as well. please look into this
    • Ja, die Szenerie muss ja weiterhin von den Kunden geladen werden können, auch wenn sie nicht mehr im Shop verkauft wird - wurde ja schließlich bezahlt.
    • Das habe ich auch schon festgestellt. Vielleicht kann ja Heinz etwas klären, ansonsten quäle ich mal etwas die Hotline. 😉 Zumindest wird die Software noch von Aerosoft One von den Servern heruntergeladen und installiert. Vorhanden müssen die Daten also zumindest intern noch sein.
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use