!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Contrast the chart to the labels on the left side: the chart is blurry.
  3. Thank you Mathijs, is it normal to find the file "aerosoft A318-A319 professional base" in the folder SimObjects-Airplanes of the the program Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional after the update to 1.3.0.1? Is it a bug or necessary. Can i delete it in that folder? You see in the attach files. Michel
  4. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  5. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  6. Would be a shame if this is not going to be done. Seeing as it was said that the A320s are supposed to be at the same level as the A330. The blinds are not really important, but at least unsyncing the NDs would be great, also the VOR/ADF switches. I don't think that should be that much work, or? But nice to hear that you are going to bring the Airbusses and the CRJ to the new Flightsim.
  7. Charter flight to Kosice. Takeoff during the fog. Landing on runway 19 by VOR in this fog did not work for me. I had to go to the second round
  8. Thank you Mathijs for the reassurance that it's still flyable.
  9. I'm not saying that there are no issues still open, but last weekend I noticed 23 A330 at the same time online with the well known ATC groups. There are really no issues that make flying in any way impossible. If you like to discuss those please do so in another topic and not here.
  10. Hi Dave. Many thanks for your information. I will join the Aerosoft Flight Sim Community!. Best
  11. I Just keep reading stuff on the forum about issues etc.. I've had one today with the fuel planner with the latest update that has now been resolved thanks to @DaveCT2003's document. I haven't flown the A330 either after purchasing it because I've seen numerous problems being posted in the forum. I've tried flying other developers aircraft but I enjoy coming back to aerosoft aircraft because of how easy they are just to fly but yeah maybe I should read about all the issues people are having eh?
  12. From Mathijs post: “After that we'll still work on open issues“
  13. Mail send! I really like beta stuff, so looking forward to this one ;)
  14. Thought you guys would love this!
  15. As I have explained work is being done to update the NDP charts tool and we are close to having the first versions ready. After that all updates will be done via the tool itself. We would like to invite people into the test and advise panels for this product. For this you will only need your standard account and a good forum standings. If you like to assist us and no afraid of some completely new and fresh bugs, drop me a mail at Mathijs.Kok@aerosoft.com with your forum name included,
  16. Today
  17. So the issues with the smaller aerosoft airbusses can't really be fixed due to the limitations with P3D?
  18. I will see if this can be done. If the FS SDK is not available soon we just might fit this in. Certainly no promises! Indeed. No new models planned at this moment.
  19. Danke, das freut mich Mathijs 🙂 Beste Grüße Christian
  20. Hello so I would like to confirm. Does that mean there will be NO A330-200 for P3d v4.5? thank you
  21. Hi Mathijs, does this also include that the smaller busses will get independent ND's for example? thats something I keep missing. What would also be nice in the smaller busses, but really only a neat detail, would be to make the side window blinds operatable like in the A330. Any answer to this? I'm on the verge of rebuying the A320s for P3Dv4 right now and this is kind of a deciding factor. Regards
  22. Dear Mathijs, Thank you for your reply. I understand the fact that Aerosoft is not able to change the data as it supplied by Lufthansa Systems. In addition, attached you see how the instrument approach (BIAR - LOC B 01) is generic provided by the same supplier to our company navdatabase. As coded IEY45 (MAPt) with an altitude contrain. Maybe you can forward this as additonal information. Best regards,
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?