Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sorry to report that the reverse thrust failed again on the second flight
  3. Hi there i write you today because on the ecam i've got that the brakes are hot and when i tryed to cool them i didn't found the BRK FAN can you help me with that ? Thank you
  4. I removed REX environment and updated Nvidia driver to 441.66. No more kernalbase.dll errors. This only works for me when using the Airbus 330. Hope it helps you.
  5. hi Dave came here from the other post yes I have other stuff orbx fsdt etc installed and I am running HF2 as was asked. I guess ill try .net fixer and if not ill get round it as I have been for a while now
  6. Problem erkannt! Schalter am Overheadpanel funktioniert, wenn linda nicht aktiv ist. Die Tastenbelegung über Linda funktioniert beim A330 verkehrt herum Off ist on / On ist off Da passt wohl einiges in der Konfiguration nicht, werde denen mal schreiben. mopple vielen Dank für deine Mühe!
  7. The problem come from Nvidia Inspector... The A330 don't support 8x SGSS ! Very strange
  8. I've messed around with the PFPX.txt file to attempt at editing the OFP, but I have had no success so I'm reaching out here. What I'm trying to change on the OFP is to be able to show Estimate Time of Arrivals for waypoints. So if the departure time is set to 12:00, I should reach waypoint X at 13:05. Can someone please enlighten me on what to change in the OFP, if it's even possible? Thanks, Carl
  9. I'm going to PM your something and we can discuss before continuing here in the thread.
  10. Hello, i don't understand why for a few days the operation of checklist (pilot and co-pilot ar on) is erratic. The pilot no longer executes all requests from co-pilot..i try to look for where is the function that cannot be executed to do myself manually. Using the skip item is not a solution. The check liste is incomplete. Thank for yours replies. Michel
  11. Sorry, Herr Flichtbeil, ich habe Sie in der vorhergehenden E-mail einfach gedutzt. Das war unhöflich von mir.

Viele Grüße

Peter Wegener

12. Today
  13. good evening I was able to resolve the problem. I renamed the file: "texture.F-GZCA" and by magic the plane appeared. thank you for your help and good luck for your good work.
  14. AAL painted by world renowned artist SD is coming! Best news of the day!
  15. I have I do like it but was wondering if the other way was possible. Thank you for an amazing bus!
  16. On another note, i recommend getting editvoicepack to speed up the ATC speech.
  17. Where is the keyboard for the EFB? I cant find it . . . Thanks
  18. Thanks Steve, truly great news and much appreciated.
  19. after lust update A330 1.0.0.3, fuel planner not working. Why ????
  20. Derated TO or CLB is not modeled.
  21. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  22. Dave, I had to reinstall everything and reload the updates because the sim would not load the flight this morning after the that last flight. After completing the reinstall and update I setup a flight from Denver to Cancun, took off and at the moment it reached climb altitude it went into a A floor and now the flight and all that time spent is wasted. This is the second A floor I've had now on the new plane. I was watching it and everything was fine, speed was correct, no overthrust and everything was on auto at the point it reached FL390. I'm pretty disappointed now with the constant performance issue, reinstalls and what amounts to alot of time spent to not be able to complete the flight. Here is a screen shot shortly after the latest A Floor. The plane is already descending. I have no answers really for what is happening as the flight is on auto and following normal procedure. To be honest flying has had happier moments.
  23. Ach so meinst du das... ja, könnte gehen... da das Decal transparent ist könnte da einfach eine bläulich-weiße Fläche dahinter gelegt werden, dann bliebe die Struktur des Schnees erhalten.
  24. And some more info because closing the 'program settings window' causes some problems, I tried this on my main flightsim PC with Simstarter NG started in P3Dv4 mode. The following happens: The 'Use different situation settings ' is greyed out (Not usable). It seems I was a little to quick stating in my first post that there are no problems with Simstarter NG in P3D v3&4 mode
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?