Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Heyo, I know they Don't Operate Them, But it Would be sweet to have one, Would Someone Mind Making a WestJet Encore Repaint of the 900? If the 700 is Easy, Be my Guest, But I fly the 900 the Most =P

Thanks!!

WSTENC.jpg

On 1/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, OperatorDerp said:

Heyo, I know they Don't Operate Them, But it Would be sweet to have one, Would Someone Mind Making a WestJet Encore Repaint of the 900? If the 700 is Easy, Be my Guest, But I fly the 900 the Most =P

Thanks!!

WSTENC.jpg

This looks fun

On 1/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, OperatorDerp said:

Thanks!!

WSTENC.jpg

Finished this repaint! Get it here: http://flightsimglobal.com/aerosoft-crj700er-westjet-c-fiwe-released/

On 6/24/2017 at 1:23 PM, bedavd said:

I must say I have to second the idea of the dow jet (N870DC). My bf's parents work there so he flies on it often. I think it would make his day to see it. 

I would love to see an Estonian Air CRJ though. I know it's defunct but I've always liked it's livery. Thank you Holgi for the absolutely amazing work you do. I can't wait to see what you make next for the CRJ and the A330 once you get your hands on that template! 

Forgot to say we released the Dow Chemical repaints. Can be found here or on the aerosoft crj downloads section

On 8/2/2017 at 1:32 PM, dkinder5063 said:

And would love t o see this beauty on the -700 and -900

cq5dam.web.570.570.jpeg

3893022717_c75c273da2_z.jpg?zz=1

We just released the CRJ700 version, and currently working on the 900 version. Can be found here or on the aerosoft crj downloads section

The Iraqi Airways colors look pretty sharp on the CRJ9.  Anybody taken a chance on this one?

18617593979_70871878a7_b.jpg

Any News on a SAS op CityJet livery?

Still can`t find it...

Anyone who has a link to one with EI reg?

On 3/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, Airway88 said:

Any News on a SAS op CityJet livery?

Still can`t find it...

Anyone who has a link to one with EI reg?

Working on it currently

Scandinavian Airlines (Operated By CityJet) has been finished.

You can download it here or find it on the Aerosoft CRJ downloads section

avsim1.jpg

On 1/13/2019 at 9:55 AM, CaptKornDog said:

Bump.

Appears an Elite Airways repaint is now on AVSIM.  Think I'm still out of luck on the United rising blue tulip/exPlus.

I love the blue Tulip as well.  I think the WIP version you’re referring to was being worked on by Steve Drabek?  His last post was about some of the difficulties he encountered.  

Anyway, with no progress on that one I tried to make my own.  Fuselage was super easy (I’m used to repainting Carenado aircraft...) but before I even got to the infamous tail I was burned by some mapping issues.  The area of the nose between the radome and the windshield has random wavy warping, so there is just no way to get an acceptable result with this livery.

12 hours ago, C525B said:

I love the blue Tulip as well.  I think the WIP version you’re referring to was being worked on by Steve Drabek?  His last post was about some of the difficulties he encountered.  

Anyway, with no progress on that one I tried to make my own.  Fuselage was super easy (I’m used to repainting Carenado aircraft...) but before I even got to the infamous tail I was burned by some mapping issues.  The area of the nose between the radome and the windshield has random wavy warping, so there is just no way to get an acceptable result with this livery.

Shame to hear.

Hello, could anyone please create the new Aer Lingus Regional (Stobart Air) livery? Would be great to have the CRJ as an alternative for hops across the Irish Sea!

Many thanks! 

EI_Regional_Logo.png

fleet-ATR-tech-drawing.jpg

Morning all.

I very much appreciate the British Airways livery for the CRJ700 that has been beautifully done by ‘China Leaf’. I’d be extremely pleased if there were a skilful artist out there who would consider doing a BA CRJ900? Love this aircraft!

Mike.

On 4/21/2019 at 4:55 PM, ghs2 said:

Hello, could anyone please create the new Aer Lingus Regional (Stobart Air) livery? Would be great to have the CRJ as an alternative for hops across the Irish Sea!

Many thanks! 

EI_Regional_Logo.png

fleet-ATR-tech-drawing.jpg

Just drew up a concept for the CRJ, would greatly appreciate someone bringing it to life! 

Aer Lingus CRJ-900.png

Logo.png

Looking for someone too make these 2 jets.. Same company with 2 different N tail numbers.. Both for Mesa Airlines run under UALX.. 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content only.

On 5/18/2019 at 5:39 AM, Jetwings32 said:

Looking for someone too make these 2 jets.. Same company with 2 different N tail numbers.. Both for Mesa Airlines run under UALX.. 

I'm always a fan of different UAX tails, that'd be neat.

Cimber_Air_CRJ200_OY-RJC.jpg

Cimber air for the crj 700/900