Repaint requests

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Factory roll out repaint please.

Both are ready and will be added on release day.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Holgi,

I would love to see the Georgian Airways CRJ even though they have only a CRJ 200s ... Same is for the PMDG 737-700... Here is their fleet:

Georgian Airways fleet

For each of them I would donate a reasonable amount to your PC-donation-account... you are doing a great job here and it is not self-evident to offer all this for free.

I know Georgian Airways might not be a very popular or even beautiful / challenging livery for you... but for me it would be a really nice addition to my fleet.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Hey David,
at the moment I'm very slow with my textures. The problem is my broken PC what you can read here!
But I think your textures will not be a problem with my new PC!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Holgi! ^_^

I've been searching everywhere for an Iceland express livery for the pmdg 737-700wl for FSX ...

I'd be so happy if you could paint that.. :clapping_s:

Iceland express was retired in 2012 and is now operated by wowair

I flew many times on iceland express and i want to bring up some memories by flying it again on FSX! :P

here is a picture of it:   http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/136280/g-strf-iceland-express-boeing-737-700/

So, If you could i'd be very thankful!

Thank you

Best Regards,

Tomas Arnar

• 1 month later...

Hi, An SA Express CRJ 700 please!! :)                                                                                                       

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Holgi,

I know Qantas doesn't currently operate any, but would love to see the CRJ in the Qantaslink livery. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Devon

"Network Aviation (VH-NHC), in newly painted QantasLink, Fokker 100 taxiing at Wagga Wagga Airport" by Bidgee is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Australia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On ‎26‎.‎09‎.‎2015 at 23:24, twharrell sagte:

Why not? B)

CRJ700 Alaska Airlines by Skywest Airlines

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Alaska-Airlines-(SkyWest/Bombardier-CRJ-701-(CL-600-2C10)/2411106/L/

Cheers,

Todd

... now ready Todd!

Hello. Can you make an aegean airlines A320 for the aerosoft airbus x extended please ?? I know there are some repaints for this, but they are not as detailed as yours !!

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10.4.2016 at 19:43, RipTId3Gh0sT sagte:

hi. please can u do a repaint for Gulf Air a321 and a320

Both are done!

... and this is the wrong place, please only CRJ requests!

• Deputy Sheriffs

For the old AXE please have a look here:

• Home > English > Support Flight Simulation > FS2004 / FSX / P3D > AIRCRAFT > Aerosoft Airbus X Extended > Tweaking

For the current product line (A31x /A32x) is would be here:

• Home > English > Support Flight Simulation > FS2004 / FSX / P3D  AIRCRAFT > Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 > Tweaking, repaints, SDK

For the already available repaints you can have a look here:

Archived