• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, We really apologize the very loooong absence here in the forum... we´re glad to announce that we don´t have Ebola, are not lost in Antarctic or even dead…   As Mathijs wrote t

I have to agree on this one. It was stated that a new screenshots will be posted and the update could be released before World Flight 2018. Now, I am sure there is a valid reason for this delay and I

We know "its being developed" - OLD news! I think it is not too much to ask for a 1 or 2 sentence progress update of sorts. If nothing else, so we can pray for their recovery from cancer or the buboni

Posted Images

Congratulations!

Looking forward to the update... I hope you can produce PDF output like Simbrief which includes a more detailed map of the route I'm flying (configurable country borders, airports, navaids, water features etc) .  It's nice in the PMDG 747-8 to load up the PDF and have a look at the map to see what I'm flying over.

14 hours ago, MatthewS said:

Congratulations!

Looking forward to the update... I hope you can produce PDF output like Simbrief which includes a more detailed map of the route I'm flying (configurable country borders, airports, navaids, water features etc) .  It's nice in the PMDG 747-8 to load up the PDF and have a look at the map to see what I'm flying over.

Just in case you didn't know - you can export the route to a kml, and import that to a google map.  Gives your route on a google map.  I use it all the time actually, and have airports pinned that might be useful.

You guys are savages, so many people writing negative derogatory comments about the lack of communication from a guy who doesn't have a big fancy company with loads of staff like Aerosoft and PMDG. 

As soon as he comes in and explains his absence (Birth of a child) everyone changes their tune, with comments like congrats, take your time, looking forward to the updates. 

Stop acting like developers owe you information, and free updates, because they dont.

#hypocrisy 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Congrats on the new arrival!  Take your time and enjoy.

Yes, there are definitely things in life that are far more important than our "tiny world" of flight sim.  I think a lot of us get caught up with this hobby and completely lose perspective of that.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
On 10/16/2018 at 9:53 PM, FlightSimSoft.com said:

There will be more screenshots in the next days...

While congratulating you and your family for the great event, can we get reassurance that the export module for the Maddog X will also be fixed?

There were a few requests on the forum during your absence which might have remained unnoticed.

You can refer HERE and HERE for more info.

Thank you in advance for your kind reply

Michele Galmozzi

FlyTheMaddogX Dev Team 

• Upvote 1