AXDG Addons

Diskussionen und Fragen zu den Freeware Addons von AXDG für österreichische Flughäfen und für Tools

33 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 9 replies
    • 16.1k views
  2. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 7.8k views
  3. 4077 th M.A.S.H.

• 0 replies
    • 8.7k views
    • 8 replies
    • 14.1k views
  4. XP 11 "flatten"

• 9 replies
    • 15.8k views
  5. LOWG Graz Thalerhof

• 10 replies
    • 16.9k views
  6. EI01 Fastnet Rock

• 1 reply
    • 11.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 10.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 12.1k views
  7. LOIP Ischgl Idaple

• 1 reply
    • 12.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 10.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 10.5k views
  8. AS 315 Lama

• 0 replies
    • 11k views
  9. Austrian Landmarks

• 5 replies
    • 20.1k views
  10. LOLM Micheldorf

• 0 replies
    • 10.5k views
  11. LOLC Scharnstein

• 4 replies
    • 17.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 19.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 10.7k views
  12. LOLO Linz Ost

• 3 replies
    • 16.1k views
  13. Kanaldeckel

• 0 replies
    • 10.6k views
  14. LOLU Gmunden

• 0 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello, my problem is the following, I want to program a key of the Throttle Quadrant of the 7 that it has to execute the AUTOTHROTTLE_ARM of the A320, I have done it through the options of the P3D v4.5 but it does not work for me, I have tried to do it Through the BTQ configurator selecting the key that I want to program and in Toggle Button 2 Top click on Press-Event and then on Variables, click on Variable 1 and locate AUTOTHROTTLE_ARM and then click on Apply Changes, then I do the same for the Toggle Button 2 Bottom, once all this is done, I test on the A320 and I see that it still does not work, I do not know if I left something to do or that is not how to do it, I appreciate your help.   Greetings Jesus Garcia
    • There might be a conflict with "Antarctica Airport Pack" freeware by user "kychungdotcom" (https://de.flightsim.to/file/2862/wilkins-runway-antarctica-ywks) - he already removed Rothera (EGAR) from his package but Fossil Bluff Skiway (AT10) and Sky Blu (AT24) are still included. Maybe he will update his package to make it compatible with Aerosoft Rothera Station if you ask.
    • Hello, EGLL don't have animated jetways. Only the Guidance System is animated with the Autogate 1.72. See here a detailed description of the EGLL configurations: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/113173-london-heathrow-static-airplanes-and-safedocks/   But if also the Guidance System will not work, please test it with the standard B737-800 and as ashj24uk said, send us more detailed infos .... And please send us your log file (Log.txt) as a file attachement (you find it in the installed X-plane 11 folder).
    • Teil2 dazu findet ihr hier:     Gruß Günther  
    • Hi   After a long break of flying I updated the Airbus A320/A321 to the latest version. During my first flight I noticed, that the challenge/response pace between the PF and PNF became extremely slow. Especially the break between a response and the next challenge is almost annoying. In my memory the pace was a lot higher than it is now.   Is this a problem on my side or is this intentional?   Regards