!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ich habe das Thema einmal in das Threshold-Forum gestellt. Vielleicht gibt es dort eine Antwort. Gruß Olaf
  3. Today
  4. Yes I have and the problem is fixed now. Thanks for your help :)
  5. After seeing your post, I tested the A318 today and on departure the commanded Indicated airspeed was down to around 145 knots when it should have been much higher. The A/TH wanted to keep this speed, so I manually commanded the airspeed to 250 knots and eventually put the speed back into Managed Mode and it worked fine after that. I will include this into our bug tracking system.
  6. It turns out that the newer version of MkRwy write the elevation as a floating point where the old used integer: Version 484 write it as: <Altitude>630</Altitude> Version 4891 write it as: <Altitude>629.92</Altitude> So next release of FV will fix this issue no matter if you use 4.84 or 4.89.1 🙂
  7. could reproduce, will add to bug list.
  8. craigy

Speed Brakes

Hi I have worked out what the problem is. The forward slash is programmed to deploy the speed brakes and in flight when used, the speed brakes extend to the maximum instead of 50% I think is the maximum in flight. I now use the mouse to move the speed brake lever in flight and no problems
  9. Ich denke, dass Jetways, die erstmal nicht SAM animiert sind, muss man selbst "animieren" und für den entsprechenden Airport eine sam.xml erstellen.... Aber da bin ich überfragt. Das sind eher Entwickler Fragen. Dazu gibt es mehr Details hier: https://forum.thresholdx.net/forum/111-developer-guide/ Gruß heinz
  10. I had what seamed to be a bug in FV, that I spend a large part of the day to track down. It turned out that when I used MkRwy to scan my scenery, it did not report back the correct elevation values for the airports (e.g. the elevation of UUEE was reported as 62992 ft, which resulted in the leg-search feature not working correctly). I found out returning to version 4.84 of MkRwy, the airport elevations were once again correct. So if you run into any issues, please check airport elevations.
  11. Moin, der Autopilot des Airbus funktioniert anders als der bei der Boeing. Um den Descent, also das Verlassen der Reiseflughöhe per Autopilot zu veranlassen, musst du ca. 5 nm für dem T/D auf den Drehregler für die Altitude mit der linken Maustaste drücken. Dann wird der Knopf reingedrückt und alles sollte per AP-Steuerung ablaufen. Bei diesem Ablauf muss man allerdings bei Geschwindigkeitsreduzierungen auch die Spoiler betätigen, sonst kann der AP nicht die Sinkrate halten. Wenn du den Drehregler mit der rechten Maustaste betätigst, dann muss du sämtliche Parameter selber korrigieren, z.B. Geschwindigkeit, Sinkrate usw. Ansonsten kann ich dir das nachfolgende Tutorial für den FF A320 empfehlen, der grundlegende Kenntnisse auch für die JARDesign-Modelle vermittelt. Und ansonsten gilt, Übung macht den Meister. 😉 Viele Grüße Horst
  12. not the sun... not in YELLOW... but, i change time to the night, and reload the time in day... the result :
  13. Ich bitte euch.. ich habe vorkurzem Xplane11 für mich entdeckt! Finde das Game einfach MEGA … habe mir sogleich die Joysticks geholt Ruderpedal komplett set! Und natürlich auch ein geiles Flugzeug namens JarDesign A330 und das Flugzeug ist der Hammer! Bloss ich muss sagen mir vergeht die Lust an dem Spiel... ich Mach meine Checkliste, Starte mit dem Flugzeug alles wunderbar bloss bin ich jz von den 20 Flügen vielleicht 2 mal gelandet weil ich immer wieder das gleiche Problem bekomme... "Overspeed ich Fliege normal bis zum TopofDecent oder wie das heißt dann fang ich an die Höhe einzustellen vom ILS Frankfurt z.B. 4000ft. so der Flieger sinkt jetzt, alles wunderbar. Stelle dann auf den AP2 um und Approach um Autolanding anzufliegen.. dann geht es los manchmal schon davor bekomme Overspeed und den Flieger bekomme ich nichtmehr Langsamer!! ich mache dann schon die Speedbrake auf full weil ich verzweifelt bin und den Landeanflug wieder abbrechen muss... manchmal Fliegt der flieger auch die Route einfach net mehr ab wenn ich auf AP2 ändere dann Fliegt er statt gerade aus einfach nach Links??? weiss nicht wieso ?!?!? Ich bitte euch um Hilfe ich verstehe nicht wieso warum klappt das denn manchmal ? aber dann öfters nicht! Ich weiss nicht was ich falsch mache?? Ich habe den FMC alles richtig eingestellt habe mir schon diverse Tutorials angesehn und genau eben nachgemacht, aber nix da funktioniert nicht?? -QNH habe ich auch eingestellt ab der Transition höhe also an den Druck liegt es auch nicht?! -Schubhebel ist beim Anflug auch wie immer auf Climb?! BITTE LIEBE COMMUNITY HILFT MIR ! ICH WILL DOCH NUR DIE WELT BEFLIEGEN!
  14. regarding this, please read the release notes: Error message? screenshot?
  15. I have the updater set to look for experimental updates. As of this morning, everything is current.
  16. Yes I have and run the updater as admin every time. Seems to be a hiccup in the install. The livery manager in the A330 install not recognizing any of the a/c including the default. The attempt at the A320 update crashes the updater. Any ideas?
  17. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  18. Hi, want to make a request for painting the A330 in the fictional colonies of Air Zimbabwe https://www.google.co.za/imgres?imgurl=https://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2011/7/25/148135.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/148135/z-wpf-air-zimbabwe-boeing-767-200er/&tbnid=s7z9DSzMhtHlrM&vet=1&docid=DllAafi_6UJezM&w=1024&h=701&q=air+zimbabwe+767&source=sh/x/im
  19. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  20. The browser engine in the EFB is extremly basic and most advanced websites will not run properly. So Aerosoft decided to implement with version 1.0.0.7 an option to remove the Link Tab: Remove the file user_links.txt from the folder ...\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\userlinks\ IMHO a good decision, as a EFB is not a tablet for browsing the web.
  21. Which version of the smaller buses are you running? Have you updated to the latest version?
  22. We seen a few cases of an weather station sending bad data and also ISAs in the 70's. That type of shift can cause what you're seeing. We're investigating. If you'd like to help, please turn on all three logs in the Configurator, and if this happens again please zip the A320 Data folder and upl,oad to this post. Best wishes!
  23. With Aerosoft 320, almost at cruise (FL300)- all over sudden the Autopilot kicks off - A-Floor goes on - speed taper. Not possible to engage again. No fault indications - no speed brake - no turbulence - gear and flaps up.- weights OK - If you touch a flight control, it goes off, (its normal then) but you can engage again. In my case i was not able at all to re-engage AP. What can be the cause ?
  24. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  25. Yes, as escribed in the manual (Vol.1) in the Options MCDU under Checklist, switch off View Focus.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?