Jump to content

MSFS SU5 + Hotfix CRJ observation


DMullert
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, RF pilot said:

So just to confirm, we have the option of a full download from the aerosoft shop if we prefer that to using the updater?

 

It's not really an option -- you have to download the full version from the Aerosoft store. It's not possible to download just the differential via the updater for this release.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the new HUD!

 

Edit:

 

Testing holds. Looking OK!

 

image.thumb.png.ad466acf09ddff64d06b43686631acbd.png

 

Edit 2:

 

She's a beauty!

 

image.thumb.png.f4fbac9c6c35d7c280099bbedb79c447.png

 

Edit 3:

 

Averaging 46.5 fps in 4K at High/Ultra settings (cockpit) with an i9 9900K + RX 5700 XT.

 

@piotrmkg is avg. 105 fps (outside drone view) with an AMD 5900X + RTX 3090.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RF pilot said:

Do we need to delete the m-files we used for the temporary speed fix or will the new installation do that automatically (AS store version)? 

 

I didn't. @piotrmkg did. No difference that we saw. The first flight takes around 6-10 mins to load so it looks like the files are being regenerated again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Moridin said:

 

I didn't. @piotrmkg did. No difference that we saw. The first flight takes around 6-10 mins to load so it looks like the files are being regenerated again.

Perfect flight on my end as well. KATL-KMIA. I was flying in VR. GS intercept worked perfectly. Here are the issues I observed:

 

1-HDG, CRS, BARO buttons cannot use the right click method...This is a known issue in VR. Not sure if Asobo is working on a fix for this but it is a bit annoying...

2-During DES could not see the blue DES indicator to guide the descend rate. Had to use the DIR/INTC data and waypoint altitudes.

3

 

All in all great flight. Missed the plane and happy to get it back. Frames in VR are very good and they have always been better than other airplanes(WASM vs. HTML)I am seeing about 40-43FPS while in the air with minimal clouds, when it gets cloudy it drops to 28-32. On the ground at KMIA I was at around 25fps. Very enjoyable flight. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update is great, flies well and many bugs looked fixed. Only problem I found is you can't click on the center of the HDG knob to center the heading bug to your current heading anymor

. The option to push it in doesn't come up at all, the cursor just stays in the rotate function to turn the HDG knob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FSHomeCockpit said:

Update is great, flies well and many bugs looked fixed. Only problem I found is you can't click on the center of the HDG knob to center the heading bug to your current heading anymor

. The option to push it in doesn't come up at all, the cursor just stays in the rotate function to turn the HDG knob

Thats the new Xboxy control schema Asobo implemented.  hover over the knob right click it'll turn into the hand and you'll be able to click with the left click on the center button. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, matrosov said:

Thats the new Xboxy control schema Asobo implemented.  hover over the knob right click it'll turn into the hand and you'll be able to click with the left click on the center button. 

 

This is almost impossible to do while using TrackIR, unfortunately. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back to my question.  Did MSASOBO did anything to marketplace version of the plane?  Version number is different and she is not flying quite right comparing to what's been reported by people who purchased it as stand alone. 

 



 

 

Version CRJ.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FSHomeCockpit said:

Update is great, flies well and many bugs looked fixed. Only problem I found is you can't click on the center of the HDG knob to center the heading bug to your current heading anymor

. The option to push it in doesn't come up at all, the cursor just stays in the rotate function to turn the HDG knob

New system - right click and then left click. Very annoying, but it is what it is unfortunately 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
3 hours ago, matrosov said:

Back to my question.  Did MSASOBO did anything to marketplace version of the plane?  Version number is different and she is not flying quite right comparing to what's been reported by people who purchased it as stand alone.

I really don't know why that is. The manifest.json file has the correct number 1.0.6 in it.

grafik.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can Aerosoft staff please update the v1060 product links in the "Updates" section of the Aerosoft.com   ("Support/Service" and then "Updates"). It is a very useful and powerful tool for all of us who purchased the CRJ from other retailers and waited patiently for the working update to come along. I think it is just a link replacement there, since it is currently hosting the outdated v1050.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
42 minutes ago, ALFA1 said:

Can Aerosoft staff please update the v1060 product links in the "Updates" section of the Aerosoft.com   ("Support/Service" and then "Updates"). It is a very useful and powerful tool for all of us who purchased the CRJ from other retailers and waited patiently for the working update to come along. I think it is just a link replacement there, since it is currently hosting the outdated v1050.

 

Will be done on monday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

Short private note, thanks for all the kind words, it is much appreciated. Things have been very stressful and nobody was happy with the delays. But this time was simply needed to get to the product we have now. Keep in mind this is really the most complex add-on for the sim at this moment.

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Herman locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...