Mathijs Kok

Hey dudes at Aerosoft, do you play any other games...

I play a bit of FIFA but only very casually. I'm also a big Grand Theft Auto fan. I used to be a complete Playstation whore but I've found myself flight simming a lot more in the last couple of years.

As for other sims, I quite enjoy Farming Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator.

World of Warships ( dumb but addictive ), and ARMA 3 ( intelligent, but not addictive ). What does that say about me ? :unsure:

After my daily flight,
mainly adventures and some RTS, mainly C & C from the beginning of the series until now and some "shooters"

I used to play The Sims 3 a lot. Tried The Sims 4 when it came out, but I didn't like it. I have to admit I got no idea what it's like now.

Currently I got no other games installed, only FSX. I do however like to play a game of chess every once in a while, that's included with Windows 7.

Besides FSX i mainly play Fifa 17, GTA Five and Need for Speed (2016) 

Over the years thanks to other commitments my gaming time has decreased overall

I have just started playing the Assassin's Creed series I have been "collecting" for the past 2-3 years about a month ago.  Besides that it is FSX, P3D, DCS World and a little bit of Rise of Flight.  I haven't for a while, but I used to play Ghost Recon, ARMA 2, Call of Duty (the old ones, although I have the newer ones too), BF 2,BF 1942, Medal of Honour (several), Far Cry (several).  I am always still buying games I want to play (I just bought BF4, BF Hardline, Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare, and Far Cry Primal).  I have been trying to force myself to play some different games, as I have so many I have purchased over the years and not even installed.  P3D, DCS World and FSX (currently in that order) take up most of what PC time I have though.  It even took me ages to start using the modules I had for DCS World, but I'm glad I have started playing that a lot more.

My son recently got Just Cause 3 on his PS4 and I've just started getting into it myself.

I forgot to mention i am a big fan of the ACE COMBAT series (hence my profile name)

and is the only other flying related "game" that i play with other than fsx.

other games than p3d and XP I have a weakness for elite dangerous , the il2 games and farming sim 17

9 hours ago, Peter Jensen said:

other games than p3d and XP I have a weakness for elite dangerous , the il2 games and farming sim 17

What's you ED name? we got a nice ED squad running with Aerosoft related people.