Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Hey dudes at Aerosoft, do you play any other games...

other than flightsim, bussim, shipsim, trainsim, farmer sim etc?

Oh yes! We do currently we got 'Aerosoft' squadrons  in Elite Dangerous and Battlefield 1. If you are looking for people to play with drop us a post here. 

• Upvote 1

I play a bit of FIFA but only very casually. I'm also a big Grand Theft Auto fan. I used to be a complete Playstation whore but I've found myself flight simming a lot more in the last couple of years.

As for other sims, I quite enjoy Farming Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator.

Me too with TF2, Battlefield 3, 4 and Hardline (next year I'll buy Battlefield 1), Counter Strike (all versions) and GTA 5

World of Warships ( dumb but addictive ), and ARMA 3 ( intelligent, but not addictive ). What does that say about me ? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

After my daily flight,
mainly adventures and some RTS, mainly C & C from the beginning of the series until now and some "shooters"

I used to play The Sims 3 a lot. Tried The Sims 4 when it came out, but I didn't like it. I have to admit I got no idea what it's like now.

Currently I got no other games installed, only FSX. I do however like to play a game of chess every once in a while, that's included with Windows 7.

Besides FSX i mainly play Fifa 17, GTA Five and Need for Speed (2016) 

Over the years thanks to other commitments my gaming time has decreased overall

Currently I am mostly playing Skyrim Special Edition which is a very good (and huge) game.

I have just started playing the Assassin's Creed series I have been "collecting" for the past 2-3 years about a month ago.  Besides that it is FSX, P3D, DCS World and a little bit of Rise of Flight.  I haven't for a while, but I used to play Ghost Recon, ARMA 2, Call of Duty (the old ones, although I have the newer ones too), BF 2,BF 1942, Medal of Honour (several), Far Cry (several).  I am always still buying games I want to play (I just bought BF4, BF Hardline, Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare, and Far Cry Primal).  I have been trying to force myself to play some different games, as I have so many I have purchased over the years and not even installed.  P3D, DCS World and FSX (currently in that order) take up most of what PC time I have though.  It even took me ages to start using the modules I had for DCS World, but I'm glad I have started playing that a lot more.

My son recently got Just Cause 3 on his PS4 and I've just started getting into it myself.

I forgot to mention i am a big fan of the ACE COMBAT series (hence my profile name)

and is the only other flying related "game" that i play with other than fsx.

other games than p3d and XP I have a weakness for elite dangerous , the il2 games and farming sim 17

9 hours ago, Peter Jensen said:

other games than p3d and XP I have a weakness for elite dangerous , the il2 games and farming sim 17

What's you ED name? we got a nice ED squad running with Aerosoft related people.