!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

• Hello Geoff, Sorry for the late reply. Could you please take a screenshot that shows also your upper ECAM fully just before landing. Do you have speedbrakes set to any axis by any chance? If so, have you ruled out the possibility of this axis causing any interference with the spoilers? Also, we just released new update 1.3.0.3. You could try to install that and see if the issue is still present.
    • Hello magna91, As long as the trim value is within the green band on the trim wheel you should be good to go. On the smaller busses also Down trim is completely acceptable it all depends how the aircraft is loaded. However, we will try to find some time to have a look into adjusting how the Fuel planner balances the load perhaps make the aircraft a bit more nose heavy for UP trim values to be present on the slider as well.
    • Hallo Jürgen,   falls bei der Installation des Fliegers nicht etwas schiefgelaufen sein sollte und lediglich Unklarheiten bei der Bedienung des FF A320 bestehen, so sollten die nachfolgenden 5 Folgen eines Tutorials vom Mörderkaninchen etwas Aufklärung für deine Probleme bieten. Die Videos sind sehr informativ und gut erklärt. Gruß Horst    
    • I want to try this but for some reasont I can't open nVidia control panel
    • Hi Just download and installed the new airbus version and I saw that for the A330 the overhead panel is now normal. Thanks a lot This is great   Pierre