!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

• Developer  2159 3885 posts Report post     Posted 12 hours ago The A333 comes with a brand new livery installer which works a little different than the one before. It requires a file called "liveryinstaller.txt" inside the .zip archive. Can you check if the livery that you've been trying to install has that?  
    • good evening Dave.  the title is livery installer 1.0.0.0 it has all of the aircraft 318, 319 320 321 crj and a330 on the right side it say install liveries remove selected liveries and package selected liveries. MK put it on the website
    • Ist aber aktuell noch Beta sollte man dazu sagen. Release ist nach wie vor 1.3.3
    • how can i stat aerosoft a320 family with all engines off and electricity off
    • Hello Secondator,   Once again thank you for your message.   I've just changed my GSX settings so that they look like yours. Please see the attached photos.    The fueling is now working to some extent better...however it's taking a while between the time the fuel truck docks up to the time it actually starts refuelling - about 5-10 mins sometimes more.... and sometimes the fuel will stop truck after 5-10 seconds...the FMC figure continues to rise...and sometimes vice versa...the fuel figure will reach it's max but the fuelling truck will continue loading fuel.  Hoping you can please help.  Thank you!   James As mentioned this the A320/A321 Aerosoft professional aircraft.