!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

City Bus Simulator

352 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
  1. FPS lags on CBS munich

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Tutorial

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Okay, I recommend updating to 1.0.0.7 as it includes some important updates, but we also have another great update coming out soon.   Best wishes.  
    • ich bringe Dir anscheinend gar kein Glück 😞   Hierbei scheint es sich um eine uralten Fehler vom Uninstaller vom FSX zu handeln. Wenn man nach dem FSX 1603  Fehler googlest kommt man eigentlich immer zu diesem   https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/forum/windows_8-gaming/flight-simulator-installation-meldet-fehler/9c7d0ee2-e8b7-43e4-9cff-7e928e578630   ich persönlich würde aber den PC neu aufsetzen, dann FSX nach bspw. C:\FSX installieren, danach SP1 + SP2  (oder SP1 + Accelaration). Zum Schluss den Airbus (und alles als Administrator ausführen lassen)   Ahoj -Uwe  
    • Hello, I bought the LSZH Airport from Aerosoft, and having a lot of issues with it... First of all when I go there in the Night, there are literally no Lights, so I cant see anything. Also when I want to spawn at a Gate (for example A49) I somehow end up standing in the Building with my Plane.    I've uploaded some Screenshots here. Does anybody know any of this issues and how to fix them? I havnt found any helpful information in the forums. I already tried the fix it with the scenery_packs.ini and also with the HDR settings, nothing worked.....   Thanks alot for the help!!
    • Sorry, forgot to mention that @DaveCT2003   A330 v1.0.0.6
    • Not sure why, it works fine for me.  What I do under Downloads (not Old Downloads) is select "All" from the drop down box and then Control-F for my search.  As Otto mentioned, under Old Downloads it's merely a drop down box.  I can do a recording of this if it helps my friend.   The reason for both is that we moved to a new backend system a while back ago, so all orders that occurred on the new system are shown under Downlaod and anything that was ordered before the new system CURRENTLY shows up under the old downloads.  I have a meeting coming up with the Boss, and I'll check to see what the decision was regarding old orders (if we're moving them to the new system or what).     I hear you my friend, and we LOVE advice, especially from knowledable people like you!  Give me some time to get some answers and I'll get back with you.   Back in my military days we lost an engine in between Iceland and the UK and raced to beat a blizzard while making out way to Kef.  We lost the race, had to do a radar guided precision approach to essentially the wrong runway due to the high cross wind and one of our 4 engines being out. Fun times.  It was the dead of winter and we couldn't leave, so I didn't get to see anything of Iceland, but I can say I've been there!  LOL!  When you get back airborne, safe travels my friend.