Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snrippke

City Bus Simulator Munich - copilot crash

Everytime I try to "select a route" from the copilot (as instructed to do in the tutorial), the game crashes to the desktop. I've tried all of the standard stuff, uninstalling, reinstalling, Windows is up to date, graphics driver is up to date, etc. and it keeps crashing every time. I can't even play the game without selecting a route. After seeing what others had to say on Steam (where I purchased the game from), others seem to be having this same exact problem. Please help. If nothing can be done, I'll feel like I will have completely wasted $28

Are you sure others have this as well? Right now you are the only customer who reported us this problem.

Can you give us some more details about your computer please?

hello I have the same problem as "snrippke"

I can not go destination for my game crash followed by a return on my desk
help me

Hey There,

I also bought the game today on steam and it crashes after selecting a route in the co pilot

Best regards,

Patrick

we all have the same problem and what is more frapent is that I also buy the game via steam yesterday