We are looking for two additional A330 pilots to join our advisory team.  We will ask for credentials (sorry for that), but if you are willing to assist contact us on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

All your comments and support for PFPX

4274 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.2k views
  1. No Taxi Fuel

• 1 reply
  2. no activation key?

• 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. fp template

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. Taxi Fuel

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. company notams

• 5 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  6. Cannot intstall

• 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  7. User Downloads

• 0 replies
    • 2k views
  8. System Requirements

• 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Box Version?

• 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• lRL, you cannot start the plane from the primary tanks without turning on the fuel pumps. In Aerosofts version you can because they chose to not model these switches. You can flip them on and off but they do nothing.    When I asked about this a while back I was chastised and told that a pilot would have to be stupid not to turn on the fuel pumps or some similar drivel. I guess the good news is, you can be  stupid and ignore the fuel pumps and Aerosoft has your back.   As you poke around you'll find some switches work and others don't. There's not much rhyme or reason to be honest. The good news is, the switches sound nice when you engage them.
    • Indeed. I have never purtchased AV software and always was served well by using AVG FREE. In this case I may need to give it up and revert to Windows Defender as suggested.  
    • Received a notice from Simmarket today May 17 that there were updates for Trondheim (v1.0.9.0 and Cologne/Bonn (v1.0.7.0) but when I go to those products at Simmarket all I can download is Aerosoft One which i already have and it only shows my owning the Twin Otter.  If I run the original ASUpdate it show all my products are up to date (Trondheim v1.0.8.0 & Cologne-Bonn v1.0.6.0).  So, how do I get my updates for these products?   DISREGARD!!! I figured out how to add my product Key to Aerosoft One.           
    • Hi Jonas,   I believe I've found what you're asking,  I've attached a screenshot.   Regards
    • Yes, it happens on all of my Aerosoft A318/319/320/321.  I have the base packs of those, not the Professional versions.  It's happening on the current flight I'm doing, an American A319 from MMMX-KJFK.  I have the current AIRAC cycle 2204.  The flight was created using SimBrief.  the departing SID from MMMX was IKLA2A.  The aircraft FMC didn't have the departure SID or the waypoints.  The flight plan that was created by Simbrief and downloaded to the Aerosoft flight plan folder shows IKLA2A as the SID but it's not populating in the FMC.  I don't have this problem with PMDG or other planes I have downloaded.  I haven't gotten to JFK yet, but when I do the STAR is set to be CAMRN4.