FSX Soaring Videos

A place to submit links to your video and discussion on the submitted videos.

10 topics in this forum

1. High King - Wild Emperor

• 11 replies
  2. Soaring Video

• 8 replies
  3. Slowdown

• 7 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. Dillingham Tow & Flight

• 5 replies
  5. Eryri

• 3 replies
  6. Wasserkuppe

• 2 replies
  7. JJD Memorial Flight

• 1 reply
  8. CYZR Gliders

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Habe noch eine Unklarheit zur Reichweite Des Aerosoft A 321 Im FSX wird für dieses Model eine Reichweite von 2400 nm angegeben , In Realität teilweise deutlich mehr. Wenn ich den Load and Fullmanager benutze und den Flugplan KJFK  ( News York ) nach KSFO  ( San Francisco ) eingebe wird eine Strecke von 2200nm berechnet ( ebenso im FS Commander ) Jedoch laut Loadmanager  müsste ich diese Strecke ohne Passagiere und Fracht fliegen. Kann das sein ??  
    • G Hallo Zusammen, weiss jemand was hier falsch läuft Siehe Bild 2 Verbindung steht Daten des Fluges werden angezeigt Wenn ich jedoch Die linke MCDU auswähle wird diese angezeigt  jedoch ist keinerlei Eingabe möglich. siehe Bild 1 Danke für Eure Unterstützung  
    • Hi, I have done some further investigations with default aircraft parked-up at EGPH(Edinburgh) and then Twin Otter at same location.I used a selection of VORs and found that  one of the VORs I used produced an ident signal,needle change in both and in the Otter also filled in the panel details.I know some Vors do not have an audio signal but should still move the needle anyway. The GPS 530 does not have 'nrst' button unlike the default GPS 500.This button was very useful as it gives the capablities of each VOR.This 530 also seems not faciltate a manual flight plan entry-strange! I can now work-around the issues now that I know that some Vors are recognised.I can leave out the manual entry.So,consider matter closed.  
    • Hello scrooke, Can you confirm that you have ASC.log.txt file on your Documents\Aerosoft folder. If not, could you search windows and see where this file is possibly located. It will create one whenever you load the Airbus and that file will give you a clue where the bus is looking for the files from.