Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

FSX Soaring Videos

A place to submit links to your video and discussion on the submitted videos.

10 topics in this forum

1. High King - Wild Emperor

• 11 replies
  2. Soaring Video

• 8 replies
  3. Slowdown

• 7 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. Dillingham Tow & Flight

• 5 replies
  5. Eryri

• 3 replies
  6. Wasserkuppe

• 2 replies
  7. JJD Memorial Flight

• 1 reply
  8. CYZR Gliders

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Solved: I deleted the B200 from X-Plane, re-downloaded and re-authorized and now it works. I must be slipping. I should have tried that straight away.
    • There are always lot of people who fly default aircraft just because of shiny graphics. They use autoland and switch to outside view during the landing. However there are the more professionals who prefer quality addons over shiny graphics. I hope this latter are the majority.
    • Honestly? If this new Sim is everything we all hope to be there is not much that will keep me bound to P3D. For the same reason I didn't look back at FSX when I switched to P3Dv3. Fair enough a lot of Addons were P3D v3 ready ween I switched but then again this new FS may very well be an enormous difference to P3d4 compared to P3Dv3 vs FSX. I will remain hopeful and optimistic as I am keen to see a fresh wind and an entirely new core software to set new standards. I am going pretty much off topic here. But the thing is while I may still be willing to use P3D I am hesitant in purchasing new products for it. The A330 is one of my favorite aircraft and still can't wait for it. But let's just say this new FS will win over most of the simmers (P3D and X-Plane) and Aerosoft will bring this beautiful bird to the new sim I might as well wait for it rather than buying it twice. After all I've waited this long. 
    • No idea, ask them. It is a very long time ago that I used EzDok.