!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ja, das ist richtig, aber auf meinem PC war das Betriebssystem defekt, habe das ganze System inklusiv X Plane 1141 von der Datensicherung von einem externen Laufwerk wider hergestellt und die letzten Updates nachgeführt. nun scheint alles wieder OK zu sein. Gut habe ich eine Datensicherung, die ich nun gleich wieder aktualisieren werde.
  3. Good morning, It would be really interesting to know, when we can use the Navigraph charts in the EFB. Have a nice day
  4. HISTORY 1.0.0.0 - Release Version P3D V4.x 1.0.1.0 - Added photoscenery and autogen surrounding the airport. - Corrected approach lights systems for both RWY 04 and 22. - Corrected runway end lights color. - Replaced default LOC and VOR with custom models. - Various flatten improvements. - Removed ORBX lights placed inside airport boundary. - Removed double lake shorelines. - Added pre-rendered light effect on ground next to hangar buildings. - Fixed incorrect compression for texture files. - Corrected Config tool 1.0.1.1 - Fixed missing runway description 1.0.1.2 - Fixed config-tool 1.0.1.3 - Corrected instrument approaches to match new runway designations. - Removed PAPI lights from grass runway.
  5. Hello I fly A330 from EDDM to LGAV. I have a ZFW of 162.1t and 20.0t fuel. It tells me an Optimal Cruise Altitude of FL410. Is that realistic? Fabian
  6. Today
  7. Hi Yoda1976! As I told you before: Some of your "cosmetic" addons REX, ENVTEX you told about causes this. And you did tell too, that you installed the sim, the aircraft and those addons anew. This of course then restores the old faulty state again too. Some of those addons change stuff, they should keep the fingers away from: default content installed by the sim´s installer which is used widely by other addons too. The same folder for the A320 package I have to make first. The FX files generating the final effect on display consist of a texture base for the visual stuff (f.ex. fx_2.bmp) and a *.fx configuration-file that contains parameters on how to use this map and how it should act as active light. Both have to be changed and that for several effects. But its now on the to do list here, parallely to the planned update for the A330.
  8. i un-installed all of my airbus products and re-installed them again. I followed the Aerosoft guide and initially everything seemed fine. However I attempted to load up a flight in the A330 from Seattle and as soon as I loaded it up my keystrokes on my HOTAS Warthog stick and throttle were reset again. This is extremely annoying because every time I fly this plane I have to go and reset all of my buttons and axis', which takes forever! Please if you are having these issues or know the cause let me know.
  9. The error cited with with DirectX. That isn't made by Aerosoft, so in this case we're unable to assist you with your disappointment my friend, but you could contact Microsoft.
  10. Interesting. Can I ask why this plane has speed issues with asn and others dont? Im looking for a fix for the same issue with increased speeds on approach and then it slows down again on final. Im curious if this fix will also fix the issue we are having. Curious to know why asn causes this. Also what affect does making these changes in asn have with other addons such as rex sky force etc etc that work with asn.
  11. I've experienced nothing but the same issue with the A330.. quite disappointing. I have no other issues with any addons
  12. I have only experienced this crash with the Aerosoft Airbus A330X
  13. Yesterday
  14. The update is available at this address: https://inibuilds.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/dynamic-lighting/Europe/Italy/iniB LIMJ DL.zip Make sure to reload the effects library and have copy replaced
  15. I also was thinking there was a problem with the NavData.ini file, here it is: useNavDataPro=0 x86PathNavDataPro=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\ x86PathNavigraph=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph\ x64PathNavDataPro=A3XX NavData\ x64PathNavigraph=A3XX Navigraph\ Is there anything that needs to change?
  16. Thanks again I will try the file and redo the flight . I did read the manual that was a long time ago, so i will read it again as a refresher Pierre
  17. I understand, but just to clarify, D:\ is a hardrive. If the problem is onedrive regardless, please reply and I will disable it. Thank you.
  18. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  19. Right, but you should be able to download the driver from the Internet. Best wishes!
  20. ok the other surprise, or may not be seen that you must have the extension ... The placement of VDGS SODE
  21. You should never have this folder located there. Do you have One Drive active? If so, that's the problem, shut it down your software is being installed to the cloud and you're computer can't access it via P3D/Addons.
  22. Du solltest die FS2Crew RAAS deinstallieren. Dann würde ich diese Datei in einem Ordner außerhalb vom FSX entpacken. zb. C:\MyFSRAAS Dort findest Du eine ReadMe.txt mit der Installationsanleitung. In Kurzform, FSUIPC 4.9x muss installiert sein. Ich denke die Freeware Version reicht aus. Vor dem Start vom FSX muss aus dem C:\MyFSRAAS Ordner die FsRaas20.exe zuerst gestartet und danach den FSX Falls noch nicht installiert, hier der Link zu FSUIPC http://www.fsuipc.com/ die _FSX Version_! aussuchen. Im ZIP befindet sich ein Installer und "als Administrator" ausführen lassen. Registrationsnummer, falls nicht vorhanden, überspringen -> FreewareVersion Übrigens, unter Windows 10 den FSX immer "als Administrator" ausführen lassen und am besten nicht unter C:\Programme (x86)\… installieren! Besser unter C:\FSX C:\Programme ist ein geschützter Windows Bereich. mit dem der FSX zumeist nicht so richtig klar kommt. Auch UAC würde ich, falls es Deinem Sicherheitsempfinden nicht stört, abschalten und dem Virusscanner Ausnahmen für den FSX vereinbaren. Falls Du im obigen Absatz was korrigieren musstest, dann würde ich dem FS2Crew nochmals eine Chance geben. Mehr kann ich Dir im Moment nicht sagen, ich habe weder den FSX noch den FreeRAAS Ahoj -Uwe PS. Du weißt wie man "als Administrator ausführen" auswählt und dauerhaft vereinbart ? PPS. eventuell kann man den FsRaas20 auch über das exe.xml im FSX registrieren, so das es automatisch immer mit aufstartet. Mit SimStarter NG geht dieses auf alle Fälle.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?