Unable to throttle up?

Xstasus

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aerosoft, with so many customers having the same problems re; the throttles. Why wasn't this problem recognised in testing?

I just reloaded my Airbus X and am having the same problems with my throttles controlled by FSUIPC.

I was going to upgrade but now am doubting it. Is there something wrong with the installers and will there be a service pack fix to remedy this problem? Not eveyone has the technical skills to change these things.

Aerosoft, with so many customers having the same problems re; the throttles. Why wasn't this problem recognised in testing?

I just reloaded my Airbus X and am having the same problems with my throttles controlled by FSUIPC.

I was going to upgrade but now am doubting it. Is there something wrong with the installers and will there be a service pack fix to remedy this problem? Not eveyone has the technical skills to change these things.

The problem mainly is caused by the difference in OS that users have. For instance, above, that user had a German version, and these issues sometimes come up due to the install paths. Other users might have issues because of their specific hardware/software. All of the testers here have vastly different setups, but you can never cover the true amount of different combinations that users may have.

If you do have issues, you can see a lot has been done to help users out, and it will continue. Not everyone has these issues, if they did, you would see a lot more of these posts. Rest assured, if you do run into any issue though, come back and we can guide you through exactly what to do to fix it, even if you don't feel like you can, we'll help you get there.

It was, but we developed our own workaround quite quickly which we're telling in here several times!

If all these people would only read they could fix their problems much faster without the need to post support requests.

Changing the folder structure would have meant many changes to many files which could then lead to new problems which could have ended up taking weeks to be solved and we all wanted this to come out before christmas, right? So this was the best sollution available.

BTW, if you take into account the number of copies sold already the amout of customers with problems is rather a few, really.

There will be a SP to fix this problem, but it'll for sure take some time to create it. But as you can see in this thread we're not having big problems solving the issue for everyone, so this shouldn't be a point making you hesitate from pruchasing the Airbus.

In that case, I'll await the SP before purchasing. I prefer to enjoy my flight simming and not endure it.

I'll enjoy my NGX a bit longer.

lol no problem. NGX is still a very nice aircraft :)

I don't have a German Datenm forlder at all.. I am here in Texas and so English only install I guess. And I made the necessary changes in the Asinput.ini file and reloaded the aircraft yet, throttle has does not take the inout

Machu

Okay:

Have you both a FSUIPC reg Version and set your Throttle like described in the Tutorial?

you have only an english OS and english FSX?

Please check this and come back to me.

Please check this one as well:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/60206-throttle-issues-and-suggestions-for-fixing-them/#entry429040

I have registered version of FSUIPC. But I am using FSX control settings for Axis caliberation only since that works for all my other aircrafts. If I remove my FSX axis assignment in FSX and try the FSUIPC , then I am worried I would have to mess with all my other aicrafts which are working just fione.,. So I prefer trying to get this work with FSX control axis assignment.

And yes. I have only English OS. Initially the ASinout.ini did not have settings for both throttles it only had for a single throteel I then changed it as per the postings here for Throttle 1 and 2. I then reloaded the aircraft

Machu

Okay:

Have you both a FSUIPC reg Version and set your Throttle like described in the Tutorial?

you have only an english OS and english FSX?

Please check this and come back to me.

Please check this one as well:

http://forum.aerosof...em/#entry429040

Hello Sir,

I have OS Spanish and FSX spanish,also i have FSUIPC registered version (4.858) i make all this instructions in this post but nothing,i only use one throttle.

Thanks

Okay, please set up the Throttle up in FSUIPC again proper. Then restart FSX and try again. Be sure u set up the zones for reverser and 0 Zone correct in the FSUIPC tool and please send some screenshots from your FSUIPC settings and FSX throttle settings.

Hello Sir,

I have OS Spanish and FSX spanish,also i have FSUIPC registered version (4.858) i make all this instructions in this post but nothing,i only use one throttle.

Thanks

Have you put in the Airbus X Extended folder from User/Documents/Flight Simulator X into both folders?

1. It must be in the Flight Simulator X folder and

2. in your spanish Flight Simulator X folder in the USER/DOCUMENTS Section

Okay, please set up the Throttle up in FSUIPC again proper. Then restart FSX and try again. Be sure u set up the zones for reverser and 0 Zone correct in the FSUIPC tool and please send some screenshots from your FSUIPC settings and FSX throttle settings.

Inside mi documents i have 1 folder with the name "Flight Simulator X Files" (inside this folder its asinput) but also i have other folder with the name "Archivos de Flight Simulator X"

Inside mi documents i have 1 folder with the name "Flight Simulator X Files" (inside this folder its asinput) but also i have other folder with the name "Archivos de Flight Simulator X"

That is the correct folder, inside "Flight Simulator X Files".

This solved all my Throttle Problems in FSUIPC:

Edit your FSUIPC.ini and set: UseAxisControlsForNRZ=Yes

Thanks Martin, this worked for me also.

Bob Scott

It was, but we developed our own workaround quite quickly which we're telling in here several times!

If all these people would only read they could fix their problems much faster without the need to post support requests.

Changing the folder structure would have meant many changes to many files which could then lead to new problems which could have ended up taking weeks to be solved and we all wanted this to come out before christmas, right? So this was the best sollution available.

BTW, if you take into account the number of copies sold already the amout of customers with problems is rather a few, really.

There will be a SP to fix this problem, but it'll for sure take some time to create it. But as you can see in this thread we're not having big problems solving the issue for everyone, so this shouldn't be a point making you hesitate from pruchasing the Airbus.

In that case, I'll await the SP before purchasing. I prefer to enjoy my flight simming and not endure it. I'll enjoy my NGX a bit longer.

Please note, not everything is a software error, there will be a SP to fix it, ONLY if the software is bugged. 95% of this problems is user error or install problems.

Everyone, may I have your attention please

This throttle issue happens when

1) Your windows language is not English.

Go to

C:\Users\User_name\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\AerosoftAirbusExtended\

and you will most likely find the ASINPUT.ini. Please try copying it into the correct folder for your language.

2) USING FSUIPC

Follow the FSUIPC instructions: http://forum.aerosof...t-instructions/

Those using FSUIPC AXIS CALIBRATION, DO NOT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE. Just assign your joystick like a regular one, to FSX Controls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If all fails and you are not using FSUIPC,

Quick solution to people with Throttle issues.

1)Type in you windows explorer %AppData%\Microsoft\FSX\Controls

2)rename Standard.xml to Standard.bak

3)Start FSX

4)Go to Settings > Controls

5)Select correct controller and press reset to default

6)Click Ok,

7)Start your flight and verify its working.

Archived