Unable to throttle up?

Xstasus

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

A night doing tests of all type nothing does not work . possible sp to solve the problem that seems to have so many ????????

Well actually we were expecting a bit more problems regarding this and what we see is a very low number in relation to the many sold copies.

Let me first of all sketch the issue. In an Airbus the throttles are NOT connected to the engine, the throttle lever is more a mode selector then an actual throttle. That means we have to cut the direct link that FSX has and intercept the throttle channel. That is hard as there are so many drivers, and things like FSUIPC etc can all have an influence. During the testing we had some issues with this, but we were able to sort all of those out. We had close to 100 testers and none had issues.

So what we need to do is find out how your throttle connects, what is non-standard and then tell you what do to solve it. It's not an issue we are very worried about because we are 100% sure that if you install FSX and the Airbus it will work (and of course that is all we can promise). We just need to find out what is different on your system. Just work with the people who are supporting here and we'll sort it out.

As an example of how complex things can be, I just say a logfile of one user who had an FSX installation where there were 12 (!) throttle channels active in FSX. He managed to use FSUIPC, special joystick drivers that made 'copies'. For FSX that did not matter much as it just used all the channels at the same time (but for sure it hurt FPS), but we have to find out what channel was actually linked to the Logitech stick,

a quick way to solce whitout FSUIPC does not exist ???????

Hi,

Have you tried the suggestions at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/60206-throttle-issues-and-suggestions-for-fixing-them/ ?

In 95% of cases this issue has been due to an issue with localised versions of windows which has been solved in the above thread.

Please state You OS language, FSX install path, No of throttle levers, Assignemt via FSX controller menu or FSUIPC.

BTW: FSUIPC in NOT required for the Airbus X Extended !

Finn

Hi everyone!

I use the CH products Pro Throttle USB, I tried several tweaks I've found here in the forum, but nothing worked.

I have a french W7 64 system. Thank you very much.

Amo

hi,

i had the same problem with the old bus but i solved it with aerosoft luncher then when i installed the extended i doesnt want to work any more, i have a logitech attack 3, i ve tried every solution that u prupose since yesterday, nothing changed :(((

any idiea ? ?

I use only buttons on gamepad (no axis).

I configure in FSUIPC button:

1. THROTTLE INCR

2. THROTTLE DEC

1. not work, throtle stay on IDLE

2. Work

Is possible use button to increase Throttle?

Archived