April Screenshot Contest (winner announced)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early morning departure.

Beechcraft Duke B60 few seconds before touchdown to Fall City Airport, Washington Good luck to all! Bye

OK fellas, here's my offering of the infamous Realair turbine Duke, somewhere over the Central Rocky Mountains.

Posted Images

I know that tower...! looks so familiar to me!

By the way, this is an excellent shot Twinpeec! :)

Yeah, it's Athens. :)

Thank you!

Oha! Das is ja wohl das geilste FS Bild das ich jeh gesehn habe in meiner ganzen Pilotenlaufbahn!

Dankeschön. :)

Hello guys,

This is my first time entering in a screenshot competition, so I decided to upload one of the screenshots that shows my latest work of repainting the LevelD 767 and Posky 777-300ER at Haneda airport.

Good luck to all!

fs9589.jpg

• Upvote 6

Hello guys,

This is my first time entering in a screenshot competition, so I decided to upload one of the screenshots that shows my latest work of repainting the LevelD 767 and Posky 777-300ER at Haneda airport.

Good luck to all!

fs9589.jpg

Oh wow, that's fantastic! Great shot man!

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is my repaint of PMDG NGX.It only tells things about my music taste,NOT whether or not I have a supstance abuse problem... :)

I approve! Though its just not rock n roll unless you mix it up with some form of substance abuse :lol:

Heres my entry. I call it the end of an era, my last ever FSX screenshot. From now on in a whole new sim.

catalina.jpg