Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Shaun Fletcher

Paris Orly Preview

Oh wow! :blink: I had no idea that Orly was coming for FS9 aswell. I am glad I have a free download left. :lol:

Sorry for hijacking this thread but maybe you could answer this:

Togehter with Munich, Barcelona and Larnaca are there any other Aerosoft scenery projects confirmed for FS9?

• Upvote 1

Oh wow! :blink: I had no idea that Orly was coming for FS9 aswell. I am glad I have a free download left. :lol:

Sorry for hijacking this thread but maybe you could answer this:

Togehter with Munich and Barcelona are there any other Aerosoft scenery projects confirmed for FS9?

EKCH as far as I know and perhaps ENGM (not sure)

EKCH as far as I know and perhaps ENGM (not sure)

ENGM isn't done by Aerosoft.

@ Delta 777, Girbraltar and Antalya will also come for FS9. (Simwings want to redesign all their old airports and they also announced Anchorage and Fairbanks. Since it's Simwings I guess it's gonna be FS9, too)

Nice to see the Orly scenery for FS9 wub.gif

Really great, how many time will we wait to buy it?

We are in business!! Thank you!!! :lol:

If the sales for the FS9 version of Orly are good, will the developer consider Nice for FS9?

• Upvote 1