Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Dear PFPX Users,

Please note that we´re reading your Topics and Reports carefully and have already created a long list of To-Do´s for the next update.

Best regards, 

Judith

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Peret3679 said:

update for PFPX LINK REMOVED

What is it you have linked to ?

If it is a Microsoft fix then you should link to its support page, posting an .exe is somewhat dubious and users should under no circumstances download the file

That user has been banned from the Aerosoft forums as he had posted multiple suspicious links to direct .exe downloads.

Hello, how we can contact you in person. This problem activated PFPX, he gave that for 8 activations. And this can not be, it can be activated on 3 computers. Just wondering, can we check where they are activated. Very frightening.

If you have exceeded the number of allowed activations you need to open a support ticket at 

to get the counter reset. Please at your license/product key and the name you used for your activation into the support request.

-Highlighting the window for the weather (adequate/etops airports)

-Automatic read of notams (airports and FIRs/UIRs) with green or red light (green = nothing / red = take a look at notams) (for airways or FIRs closed for example)

-Plot of route on Significant weather chart

So is this getting the TOPCAT treatment? Development abandoned, bugs left, sales continued?

Me too I would much appreciate a clear announcement for the future of TOPCAT, whether "good" or "bad".

• Like 1

IMO, it definitely looks PFPX is abandoned

I made a support ticket as my copy of PFPX stopped working (airports not recognised).  However, I've had no response beyond the automated acknowledgement.

This is not looking good and also reflects badly on Aerosoft IMO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Danair said:

I made a support ticket as my copy of PFPX stopped working (airports not recognised).  However, I've had no response beyond the automated acknowledgement.

This is not looking good and also reflects badly on Aerosoft IMO.

Reinstalling the erroneous NavdataPro AIRAC as suggested did not resolve the issue?