7. Upper Wind Validity

• 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. TAF Issues

• 4 replies
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• geht ja Schlag auf Schlag   @Pitt153 hat schon bei allen Kacheln das mit den building:parts in OSM erledigt, ich ziehe mir morgen die OSM-Daten und mache 4-scenery für D neu, filtere dabei  building:part=church raus   Wenn keiner dich deswegen steinigt, würde ich building=yes und amenity=place_of_worship sowie religion und demonination setzen. Laut Definition https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:building%3Dchurch sind das nur "richtige" Kirchen (ähm, ich lege das mal so aus um es uns leichter zu machen)
    • Hallo ron55, möglich, dass ich dir da weiterhelfen kann. Nach meiner Erfahrung ist der neueste AMD Treiber nicht für x-plane im Vulkan modus zu gebrauchen, macht Probleme beim Starten und bei Textfenstern. Ich musste da auch etwas rumprobieren. Ich habe es dann mit älteren Treibern probiert, und der beste Treiber war für mich die Version 21.3.2. Damit funktionier x-Plane einwandfrei. Um deinen installierten Treiber loszuwerden, brauchst du kein Tool. Gehe einfach in den Gerätemanager, klicke dein Grafikkarte an und auf Deinstallieren. Der Rechner fährt dann mit den Standarttreibern wieder hoch. Am Besten du gibst aber zuerst im Suchfenster deines Browsers ein: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.3 Highlights . Du findest dann auch eine AMD-Seite von der du diese Version herunterladen kannst. Das gilt auch für ältere Versionen.  Versuch es mal mit dieser Version. Ich glaube allerdings auch, dass deine Graka mit nur 2Gb etwas schwach auf der Brust ist. Aber wie heißt es immer, "Versuch macht Klug" VG Detlef
    • I also have this issue. Mine is not the Microsoft Store version. For greater context, I first had this issue with the initial release. I then uninstalled it and re-installed the latest update (1.0.1.0) and the issue persists. I have the Steam version of MSFS and I have done all installations of the Twin Otter through Aerosoft One.
    • Und hier die aktuelle Version inkl der XML für Armin.   https://www.dropbox.com/s/4l2qqcxrhvmnnqt/simHeaven_X-Europe-1-churches.zip?dl=0
    • Leg 6c 27 jan ZLXY to ZUUU (382 nm) p3d Constellation   At 19:00 a car arrived, I looked through the open door of the plane and see Bob behind the wheel. He waves and I call Betty, Babe, Bob is here. Are you ready ? This needed no answer, she looked stunning. We walked to the car and got in. We had a plezant chit-chat with Bob about our army time. Turned out we had the same drill sergeant. We arrived at the restaurant. It was located in a beautiful scenery. But it had something familiar. Maybe the red and yellow colors, Betty said. Wait till you see the menu, Bob said smiling. Turned out to be a Chinese clone of McDonalds. They do not only make fake electronic parts went through my mind, I hope the burgers are better.   Bob laughed out loud, what would you think, a group Americans would like ? Betty answered, this works for us, we both do not like Asian food. We have enough pizzas for a trip round the world in our plane. You mean the Conny ? No, Betty said, we live in a Dash-8 Q400 air-camper. But that is parked in HongKong, we are making a trip around the world following the story from Jules Verne. And the Conny ? Jim, Bobs boss, asked. We fly it to earn money, I said, and because we love the Connie. It brought us together, Betty said to him. She then told him about the drugs incident. (except what happened with the second attacker) Damn, that is a story, so this is not your Conny, no, I said, ours is "officially" crashed in sea and never found. Officially ? Bob asked. We told them the rest.   You know, Jim said, I can use people like you. Do you want to work for the CIA ? I do not know, I said, if the spy stuff is my thing. No, Jim said, we are a special task force that investigates international crime, for most if it has ties to terrorism. I think your India adventure is a group we are tracking. So I told him the second part of the story where I killed the kidnapper. Ah, now I am sure you are suited for our team. But Betty protested, no, he is with me, where he goes, I go. No problem, Jim said. We want you as a team. You are Dutch, and Betty can be a believable FA and besides that she can fly. You both in that old plane do not come over as typical CIA. We give Betty a crash course flying and/or official papers if you want. No need to go the official way. And stay flying like now, you earn extra cash and more important, it makes your cover more real. And in between you transport goods and agents for us.   We let the Indian chapter “ find” you. But now you are prepared and we watch your back. It pays well, we will register the “crashed” one and make it legal etc, and and you two will make trips all over the world where we need a good couple of pilots. Fred can defend the 2 of you if needed, but we will do everything possible to make sure it is not needed. Betty, we will train you so you can use a gun, I start to laugh, I think she is a better shot then me. She is from the last frontier, they learn to shoot before they can walk. Everybody laughs. Welcome to the team, Bob said.   Tomorrow you fly to ZUUU, like already arranged. But I will send Bob with you. He can tell you more about the operation and we will arm you with something better as that old AK47. The rest of the evening we met the rest of the team and felt right at home. Very beautiful to see the massive mountain peeks popping up above the clouds   The flight to ZUUU started with hazy weather, became really bad fast, but the last 100 nm was nice. Betty flew that part. Arrival was very relaxed, “our” team had prepared everything very well. Betty felt much better now we have back-cover. We heard there was a Deep purple concert tonight, but sadly tickets were sold out.   Isn’t she lovely, isn’t she wonderful   The start of zero visibility coming up   And this are the conditions of the last part