Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

All your comments and support for PFPX

3795 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 13 replies
  2. Useful PFPX additions

• 9 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Etops guides reupload

• 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 230 replies
  4. Topics
    • 10 replies
  5. LSZH-LFPG: no valid route

• 21 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. crashes

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • Hab ich gemacht, scheint jetzt im Augenblick zu funktionieren. Vielen Dank.
    • Caribbean:  Paradise on Earth                         or New morning after a rainy night    
    • The Favorite sets you make as outlined in the previous post, can be loaded as selections into "Search legs" form. Here you see the result of loading a selection of Freight aircraft:     Loading the "selection" into this will not change the current choice of Favorite aircraft.
    • Well, I would say it the other way round: this fantastic scenery Austria Professional HD is a result of those amazing mountains, green valleys, fertile countrysides, lovely rivers and lakes, historic cities . . . .       🙂 And of the hard work of Heinrich Rückeshäuser from flugwerk.at. I'm very excited if we might see a new scenery from him at the end of this year. Maybe a part of the italian alps? Maybe a part of Southern Germany?   @all: I wrote "Stubai Glacier". I should better have written "the remains of Stubai Glacier" 😉 I'm not a geological expert, but I would say that you can still see the borders / edges of the former lane of the huge glacier in former times:  
    • Hallo, ich habe eine Frage bezüglich des Neigungswinkels in Kurven. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass z.B 180 Grad Kurven, in der Realität deutlich enger geflogen werden, als es der Aerosoft Bus zu schaffen scheint. Sehen kann man das häufig bei Shortcuts, also einem direct, zb gleich nach dem Start innerhalb der SID. Wenn ich von managed auf HDG umstelle um dann den kurs zu ändern, fliegt der Airbus die Kurve doch eher gemächlich. Wenn ich im managed Modus bleibe und mittels direct auf einen neuen Wegpunkt zufliegen möchte, fängt der Airbus die Kurve zwar recht sportlich an, lässt den Neigungswinkel dann aber sehr schnell kleiner werden. Der Flugpfad auf dem ND passt sich dann dementsprechend an, sprich die Kurve wird immer größer. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit den Bank angle konstant groß zu halten, oder ihn vllt noch zu vergrößern, sodass auch enge kurven möglich sind? Gruß Peter