• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Thanks both of you ! Yes Herman, you interpreted correctly - thats what i am looking for, but i did not find anything on the net and, as you say, at the manuals.   Just to understand that "climb gradient" right: it is NOT always the same gradient? (i thought, i can find somewhere a chart that say´s: CRJ 700 Climb Gradient :  4,5% - i am not a real pilot so i don´t know anything about climb gradient) so it depends on the "environment" (weather) and differs every approach?   i asked because i want to read the correct MDA at LOWI - see attached chart...       LOWI_Approach_Instrument Approach Chart - LOC-DME East_18072019.pdf
    • You're right. That would be nice to have them included.
    • @Herman g. Gerhardt Make sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC7. Then, in the axes assignment menu, select "Send to FS as a normal axis" and you should see the "Throttle2 Axis Set Ex1" in the list.  
    • Thanks for the kind words KKT. Not sure that you mean with routes in the US? The installer for version 1.19 comes bundled with +1000 flightplans of which +380 are biz-jet flights with only routes in the US. All of these flights are based on the AI flightplans produced by AIG (Alpha India Group), and a few individualists (like all of the Biz-jet flightplans by Eric Steinmetz). The flightplans bundled with version 1.19 contains no less that 780112 different "legs" (a leg is a single flight performed by a specific aircraft). So plenty of flights all over the globe.   To see flights in the states you can either choose a flightplan for an American airlines (like) "Southwest" using the drop-box in the bottom of the main-form, or press CTRL+L (or choose "Search legs" form the menu) and enter criteria of flights to search for (e.g. based on country/region/sub-region, which aircraft to include, legth/duration of flights and what not).   FV will not automatic download/install new updated versions. However when I release new versions of the software you will be notified the next time you start the program. This notification will contain a link to where it can be downloaded (like this):  
    • As mentioned in another thread on this subject - Fresh install of Windows - Fresh install of P3D v5 (v4 is also affected by bad performance with this aircraft) - Fresh install of the CRJ (i7-10700K, GTX 1070 Ti)   --> Hyperthreading on: bad stutters and severe fps fluctuations. By the way, switching off the FO displays indeed slightly increases the average fps, but does nothing with respect to the stuttering --> Hyperthreading off: stuttering is nearly gone, CRJ performs almost equal or only slightly worse than comparably complex aircraft   Do others experience the same and does this help to narrow down the cause?