• That wasn't it.  NOt sure what ORBX Central has to do with it, it's not an ORBX product that is being blocked.
    • Please take care that you are making changes in [TextInfo.x] not in [SlewTextInfo.x] as SlewTextInfo is only shown in the sim when slewing. In addition I kindly asked you to wait until the next update which has been released 2 minutes ago. So please try again and report back.   Note: changes will be done in the SIMstarter internal prepar3d.cfg prior being applied to the real prepar3d.cfg. To achieve this - you need to run the profile - as you did.
    • Looks like another application tries to get access the file as well. This can be caused by running SIMstarter without Administrator Rights or that another application is running in parallel that may has the file in read access. You've run ORBX Central. Please close it and try again.  
    • Thanks Marcus and Liamr685   I have just successfully flown the same test flight that CTD 3 times before (LFPD-KBOS - 7+ hrs). This time I updated my Navigraph simlink to v1.1.14.0524 released today. This update fixes the failure to authenticate the Navigraph account, resulting in frequent re-logins that are incorrectly needed and red error messages on the EFB. I believe that the Navigraph authentication error may have started with me around the same time as I started getting the D3D10warp.dll CTDs, but not sure if it is or could be connected.    However, this is only the first positive test outcome and we have all seen a few successful flights and then a CTD just when we though it was resolved.   I will keep testing and definitely keep your suggestions in mind if the CTD re-occurs.   Cheers    Tom